tAPI NeoMods

Neo Recipe Book FCM Extension is now available. Shows all crafting recipes with search, filter, and sort options. Details are available in the OP.

These mods seem pretty nice. Downloading now.

As for the tweaks mod, would it be possible for you to set the max bullet (and other ammo) stacks to 1000? 999 is an annoying number when crafting.

This is now an option in the upcoming release for Neo Utilities. It should be released sometime late, late tonight, as there are a few other options I would like to include before releasing. It's default setting is Off, so be sure to enable it in the mod options after updating. You may have to click Reload Mods afterward to ensure the changes are made. I'm still working on how to handle option changes better.

I get an error, when itry to use the Neo Recipe Book FCM Extension mod:
TAPI.Mods+LoadException: NeoRecipeBookFCMExt.tapi: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at TAPI.ReflectionHelper.FindSubclasses(Assembly code, Type superclass)
at TAPI.Mod.<Load>b__0(BinBuffer bb)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapiModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mod.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()

I get an error, when itry to use the Neo Recipe Book FCM Extension mod:
TAPI.Mods+LoadException: NeoRecipeBookFCMExt.tapi: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at TAPI.Mod.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
I believe that happens when the mods that Neo Recipe Book depends on aren't loaded. In the OP, in the Neo Recipe Book section, under current version and uploaded date, I listed 2 mods that must be loaded for mine to work. Do you have those installed? These mods are required since my mod is just an extension to them, adding an additional feature.

I should add some color to that Requires line to make it a bit more visible.

I believe that happens when the mods that Neo Recipe Book depends on aren't loaded. In the OP, in the Neo Recipe Book section, under current version and uploaded date, I listed 2 mods that must be loaded for mine to work. Do you have those installed? These mods are required since my mod is just an extension to them, adding an additional feature.

I have both required mods installed. Maybe the cheat menu causes this ?
EDIT:
Nope, still the same thing.

I believe ...
I'm also having the problem stated here. I have both mods installed and I also noticed in the code of another crash involving some stuff that it may have something to do with the tremor mod. I saw something in the crash report about "lunar" and "tremor".

Is it just me, or do the Site Plans not really do a heck of a lot? I'm using Shockah's Accessories+ mod though, if that would make a difference on it.

Is it just me, or do the Site Plans not really do a heck of a lot? I'm using Shockah's Accessories+ mod though, if that would make a difference on it.
They combine the effects of Portable Cement Mixer ( 50% faster Wall placement) & Brick Layer ( 50% faster Tile placement). They're pretty handy when building houses or artificial biomes. But were mostly added to try and create a Construction type theme for the mod.

Getting the following error with the FCM Recipe Book Extension:
Code:
   at TAPI.Mod.Load()
   at TAPI.Mods.Load()
  at TAPI.Mods.Load()

Reduced other active mods to:
Shockah.Base
FCM Base

Reloaded mods, error shows up. Restarted(helped with an error before), error persists. Activated FCM Standard for the hell of it, repeated tests: Error still there.

Getting the following error with the FCM Recipe Book Extension:
Code:
   at TAPI.Mod.Load()
   at TAPI.Mods.Load()
  at TAPI.Mods.Load()

Reduced other active mods to:
Shockah.Base
FCM Base

Reloaded mods, error shows up. Restarted(helped with an error before), error persists. Activated FCM Standard for the hell of it, repeated tests: Error still there.
I've been looking into this error since Thursday. As far as I know this error only happens to a hand full of people, so it's been very difficult to track down. I haven't had any luck duplicating the error till this evening. I swapped out an extracted then packed version of ShockahBase for a clean version from Shockah's thread, and the error appeared. Even switching back to the ShockahBase I was using error free continued to show the error. I eventually got the error to go away after I did the following:
  • In your Mods folder, make a backup if necessary then delete Shockah.Base.SFrame.json
  • In your Mods\PDB folder, make a backup if necessary then delete all the the files.
  • Start Terraria up, you'll probably still get the error. Hopefully you can still access the Game Menu.
  • Go to Mods
    • Choose Deselect All
    • Choose Reload Mods
  • Go to Mods
    • Enable only ShockahBase
    • Choose Reload Mods
  • Go to Mods
    • Choose Restart
  • Re-enable all desired mods
  • Choose Reload Mods
  • See if working
The files in both versions of ShockahBase were identical. The file structure was different through as the re-packed version had all files packed into a folder. I don't think that contributes to the problem though as now that it's fixed, I can swap between both versions of the file. I think this error has more to do with the way tAPI handles APIModBase files. Choosing Restart from the Mods menu may be all that's necessary to fix the problem, but I can't confirm because I can't get the error to show up again.

I've been looking into this error since Thursday. As far as I know this error only happens to a hand full of people, so it's been very difficult to track down. I haven't had any luck duplicating the error till this evening. I swapped out an extracted then packed version of ShockahBase for a clean version from Shockah's thread, and the error appeared. Even switching back to the ShockahBase I was using error free continued to show the error. I eventually got the error to go away after I did the following:
  • In your Mods folder, make a backup if necessary then delete Shockah.Base.SFrame.json
  • In your Mods\PDB folder, make a backup if necessary then delete all the the files.
  • Start Terraria up, you'll probably still get the error. Hopefully you can still access the Game Menu.
  • Go to Mods
    • Choose Deselect All
    • Choose Reload Mods
  • Go to Mods
    • Enable only ShockahBase
    • Choose Reload Mods
  • Go to Mods
    • Choose Restart
  • Re-enable all desired mods
  • Choose Reload Mods
  • See if working
The files in both versions of ShockahBase were identical. The file structure was different through as the re-packed version had all files packed into a folder. I don't think that contributes to the problem though as now that it's fixed, I can swap between both versions of the file. I think this error has more to do with the way tAPI handles APIModBase files. Choosing Restart from the Mods menu may be all that's necessary to fix the problem, but I can't confirm because I can't get the error to show up again.
No dice, error's still coming up. Only step I couldn't follow involved the Mods\PDB folder. Don't seem to have that one.

I just want to say thank you. I like your mods.
I hope you will have enough time in the future for perfecting your mods or even developing another great mods.

I added a link to a beta (or more accurately a dev) build of NeoMasterCrafter to the OP. I'm keeping it separate for now because I'm playing around with dynamically creating items. It's more to see if I can do it, rather then something the mod actually needs.

I created a new accessory, the Pulverizer, that while equipped prevents solid tiles from dropping items when destroyed. This could be used when exploring to help keep your inventory from cluttering up. It's functional, but still early in its development. I'm trying to think of ways to improve it. One thing I thought of was allowing players to combine the Pulverizer with their pickaxe of choice. There are quite a few pickaxes in the game though, and I didn't want to create a .json file and .png image for each of those. Creating the files manually would also mean any other pickaxe added by a mod would not be combineable with my accessory. So I'm playing around with dynamic items.

Once all mods are loaded, I search through all the items loaded and create a list of any item that has a pick value greater than 0. Then for each pickaxe I create a new ItemDef, copy the current pickaxe to the new ItemDef.item, alter the name, display name, netID, type, etc. Then create a new texture in memory, fill it with the original pickaxe image, then merge that with a smaller Pulverizer image, and store the resulting texture as the new item's texture. It seems to work on the surface, but I imagine needs a lot of tweaking. If it works well enough, I may use it in some upcoming mod idea. The Pulverizer accessory should make it to the main NeoMasterCrafter release eventually, but the ability to combine the accessory with pickaxes may not.

Edit:
I've also updated Neo Utilities with a new feature. Light Ambiance is added as an option. Lights should slowly dim and brighten randomly.

Last edited:
Got this while trying to load the crafting extension mod:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Shockah.FCM.Standard.MBase.PreGameDraw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at TAPI.Hooks.Call( ts, a)
at TAPI.Hooks+Base.PreGameDraw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch sb)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

I have FCM base and Shockah's Base installed

I spawned Master Crafter during pre-Hardmode using Shockah's FCM. I tried to kill him by throwing some Rotten Eggs at him, when he's about to die, an error occurred.
HTML:
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No key "MasterCrafter:MasterCrafterHead" found
  at TAPI.WrapperDictionary`2.get_Item( key)
  at NeoMasterCrafter.NPCs.MasterCrafter.HitEffect(System.Int32 hitDirection, System.Double damage, System.Boolean isDead)
  at Terraria.NPC.HitEffect(System.Int32 hitDirection = 0, System.Double dmg = 10)
  at Terraria.NPC.StrikeNPC(System.Int32 Damage, System.Single knockBack, System.Int32 hitDirection, System.Boolean crit = False, System.Boolean noEffect = False, System.Single critMult = 2)
  at Terraria.Projectile.Damage()
  at Terraria.Projectile.Update(System.Int32 i)
  at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

One thing i noticed was that the Master Crafter npc sells a light disc? Not sure if caused by other mods that im playing with.

Back
Top Bottom