tAPI NeoMods

Discussion in 'Released' started by Neojin, Feb 5, 2015.

1. RushOfCold

RushOfCold Spazmatism

I almost see no point in this getting updated. Once another update for terraria comes, they'll care more for the up to date, standalone mods. (Unless someone else continues tAPI)

2. Grausamkeit

Grausamkeit Terrarian

I guess that after TModLoader gets properly released, he may start updating and configure the mods for that.

3. The Great Orange

The Great Orange Terrarian

-Sigh-

I wish one of the modding systems would get finished so stuff like this could come back. I miss my trusty omni-wrench, not to mention my wireless warp network with it's big radio towers, relay stations, and masses of complicated wiring. I mean, Neo even added a special mode to the omni-wrench for me so I could lay all three wire colors simultaneously, which made running high density signal lines to my radio towers SO much easier.

-sniff, sniffle-

WAAH, I WANT MY COOL STUFF BACK!!

Sorry, that may have been a little silly. I do hope this mess gets fixed though, and I hope Neo is doing okay, I enjoyed talking to him and offering what little playtesting and suggestions I could to help out.

Neojin, Mihn and TheBilateralGamer like this.
  4. Untrusted object

Untrusted object Terrarian

Need older version link...

5. MoreThanTom

MoreThanTom Steampunker

I have no idea why, but i have tried all these mods on every version of tapi, and none of them work. Can you help?

6. Chocosta

Chocosta Paladin

Don't even try again, these mods are not updated for 1.3 (yet).

7. LordVGames

LordVGames Skeletron Prime

What version of tAPI are your mods for?

8. I got tAPI working again and Neo Draw crashed my game whenever it loads.