1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. breadbin

breadbin Terrarian

I think it's criminal that the Nintendo Switch was released over 2 years ago and I still cannot play Terraria on it.

2. Imaperson654

Imaperson654 Terrarian

you know what’s even more criminal? not updating terraria mobile for 3 years and hyping everyone about 1.3 mobile whn it was nowhere near complete

3. XiaoXian10010

XiaoXian10010 Terrarian

[QUOTE =“breadbin,post:1779442,member:49475”]我认为Nintendo Switch在2年前发布是犯罪行为,我仍然不能玩Terraria。[/ QUOTE]
    It's against the law to play games?

4. Starfire1174

Starfire1174 Terrarian

Terrarian for Smash?

[​IMG]

5. Omega Derpling

Omega Derpling Spazmatism

I would LOVE that, but the hero probably plays too similar to the terrarian.

6. Starfire1174

Starfire1174 Terrarian

So? Dark Pit plays similar to Pit...Marth plays similar to Ike...we can have similar characters (with slight differences).

7. Omega Derpling

Ike really doesn't play like marth...
    anyway, all of the characters that play similar are usually from the same series, so it would be very odd for the terrarian and the hero to do that...

Bjorn likes this.
  8. XiaoXian10010

XiaoXian10010 Terrarian

[QUOTE =“breadbin,post:1779442,member:49475”]我认为Nintendo Switch在2年前发布是犯罪行为,我仍然不能玩Terraria。[/ QUOTE]
    Okay, because I'm Chinese

Bjorn likes this.
  9. breadbin

breadbin Terrarian

I agree. I fired up Terraria on my Android tablet last week and it looks so dated! It was painful to look at the menu even. I blame Relogic ultimately because it is their game and they sold the rights of it to these third party fakes. Thats the difference between doing something with passion and for money.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 25, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 25, 2019 ---
    It's against the law not to play games:)

Drez likes this.
  10. Starfire1174

Starfire1174 Terrarian

I bet Banjo Kazookie will play like Duck Hunt (different series).

11. Omega Derpling

Oh my god please tell me you're joking... None of their attacks are even remotely similar with the exception of back air.