No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

Very nice starter houses. Me personally, I would play with little more contrast with some of them, like adding extra separator to base line, for example but overall quite creative. Thumbs up.

Boxes look great in the right place, like here
IMG_0175.JPG

P.s. Sorry Santa

I finally figured how to use the F1 screenshot set frame option properly. what do you guys think? not finished yet. IDK what I was building with the second Image.

First Image:
RyztniT.png

Second Image:
piDjqf9.png

Third Image:
WDdwNLd.png

Link To all 3 Images (incase they do not load)

tips on how to improve would be nice ; also yes. I am aware they need more clutter =p , workin on that x)

I finally figured how to use the F1 screenshot set frame option properly. what do you guys think? not finished yet. IDK what I was building with the second Image.

First Image:
RyztniT.png

Second Image:
piDjqf9.png

Third Image:
WDdwNLd.png

Link To all 3 Images (incase they do not load)

tips on how to improve would be nice ; also yes. I am aware they need more clutter =p , workin on that x)

1st Build tips: I think that just floating buildings are really ugly, try adding some kind of rockets or clouds to make it look better (or beams if the build is low to the ground).
Also frame the roof (don't just have it all made out of walls) It just doesn't have that same kind of depth to it. Overall looks really nice!

2nd Build tips: MOAR BLING.

3rd build tips: I'm thinking that it's currently WIP, so i have no words on that.

Capture 2017-09-20 09_33_12.png

This is my house that I built! I've got all my NPCs in a little hotel, there's space for storage, and I even have a viewing wing! The roof is made with Boreal Wood, and I also used Gray Brick. The interior is made with Boreal Wood Walls and Gray Brick Walls. The Boreal Wood is painted blue, my favorite color. Each room for the NPCs has it's own color. The Guide has green, the Nurse has white, the blacksmith is temporary, I'll build a place for him later, and the Party Girl has violet. I'm also using mods, that's why my guy is looking up a bit (he's the guy in the green jacket and blue hair). Also, I'm using a Wave Bank that uses Undertale music. The theme that is playing is the title screen theme, but it's changed to the Undertale theme, Undertale. Also, I have a pet Duck and Frog (in the image, not irl).

Tell me if there's anything I should improve on or change! Hope you guys like it!

Last edited:
Any ideas on how I can make the walls of this cactus house a little less... cactusy? Sandfall blocks, perhaps? I want to stick with desert-like blocks.
T1.PNG

I would add some Star Lanterns to the top to add some ambient light, and add a "crafting room" for practical use.
It would also be cool if you put some trophies/itemframes on the back wall.
To give it the "mage" feel, you could try building a tall gray brick spire on top of the main house with a steeple and adding blue or purple light sources to give it a magic-y feel.

This is house i came up with in about 30 minutes. I used some ideas that i saw on this thread, and im very happy how it's coming together, still some way to go tho.
Capture 2018-02-03 18_29_47.png

I watch this YouTuber named PythonGB and his houses are just magnificent. I make these sad wooden boxes in all of my worlds. I’ve almost beaten Prime and still have stupid wooden boxes.

Back
Top Bottom