Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
So... When I was making a base in hallow, I used NPC Happiness Calculator and found out that it's best to keep wizard with golfer, so I made a house for golfer near him and moved him there BUT it didn't work... like the wizard didn't knew golfer was there. Then I looked at the calculator again and saw that wizard likes merchant, so I moved merchant to that house instead of golfer, I went to the wizard, clicked happiness button... and he told me that he likes golfer and nothing about merchant (and yes he could sell the pylon). I swapped merchant for golfer and the wizard told me he likes merchant... (and he didn't want to sell pylon). And now when I bought the pylon it looks like wizard doesn't see any of them... :confused:

So... When I was making a base in hallow, I used NPC Happiness Calculator and found out that it's best to keep wizard with golfer, so I made a house for golfer near him and moved him there BUT it didn't work... like the wizard didn't knew golfer was there. Then I looked at the calculator again and saw that wizard likes merchant, so I moved merchant to that house instead of golfer, I went to the wizard, clicked happiness button... and he told me that he likes golfer and nothing about merchant (and yes he could sell the pylon). I swapped merchant for golfer and the wizard told me he likes merchant... (and he didn't want to sell pylon). And now when I bought the pylon it looks like wizard doesn't see any of them... :confused:
Did you make sure that they are max 50 tiles away from each other each time ? It works fine to me

NPC happiness system is still broken
1604848779348.png

Back
Top Bottom