NPCs & Enemies NPC Weapons and "Mothership Boss"

Do you think any of these ideas are good for Terraria?

• Total voters

DrSnapple

Terrarian
NPC Weapons:
Thanks to the 1.3 update Npcs now have their own weapons to defend themselves with, but what if the weapons they could use weren't set? NPCs could be given weapon to defend themselves instead of just their based weapons (Depending on the NPC). Such as the guide being able to use a Black Hole Beater and the Party Girl using "Celebration"
Celebration.png
instead of her normal explosion of confetti, but NPCs such as the Dryad or Skeleton Merchant could not be changed since they either don't use a weapon or don't live in a house.
Mothership Boss:
The "Martian Madness" event was fun and all but couldn't it lead to a bigger event? My idea was that the "Martian Saucer"
70px-Martian_Saucer.png
would have a 5% chance of dropping a "Martian Circuit." The "Martian Circuit" would be used to create the "Fake Martian Probe" which would cost 200 Martian Conduit Plating
Martian_Conduit_Plating.png
, the "Martian Circuit", and 10 Luminite Bars
Luminite_Bar.png
. This would cause the text "The Mothership has been sighted" (or something along the lines), leaving about 30 seconds before the Mothership spawns.
The Mothership should be about this big, or more:
Dreadwing_the_Penguin.png
Oops, wrong game. OOORRRRRR You can just make this a way to manually spawn the Martian Madness event. KThxBai =3.

I like the idea of a Mothership a lot. Instead of a Martian Circuit, how about a Martian Communication Module? Fits a bit better IMO.

(By the way, in the future, make two different threads for your suggestions, because these are completely unrelated)

Nice sprite - take a look at my avatar! :p

I like the idea. This boss I feel would have to be before the Moon Lord, sorry. The Moon Lord just feels endgame, and after the Moon Lord it's a bit late for a Martian boss. IMO change the luminite to chlorophyte. Otherwise, full support!

Nice sprite - take a look at my avatar! :p

I like the idea. This boss I feel would have to be before the Moon Lord, sorry. The Moon Lord just feels endgame, and after the Moon Lord it's a bit late for a Martian boss. IMO change the luminite to chlorophyte. Otherwise, full support!
Mini Boss Maybe?

NPC Weapons:
Thanks to the 1.3 update Npcs now have their own weapons to defend themselves with, but what if the weapons they could use weren't set? NPCs could be given weapon to defend themselves instead of just their based weapons (Depending on the NPC). Such as the guide being able to use a Black Hole Beater and the Party Girl using "Celebration"
Celebration.png
instead of her normal explosion of confetti, but NPCs such as the Dryad or Skeleton Merchant could not be changed since they either don't use a weapon or don't live in a house.
Mothership Boss:
The "Martian Madness" event was fun and all but couldn't it lead to a bigger event? My idea was that the "Martian Saucer"
70px-Martian_Saucer.png
would have a 5% chance of dropping a "Martian Circuit." The "Martian Circuit" would be used to create the "Fake Martian Probe" which would cost 200 Martian Conduit Plating
Martian_Conduit_Plating.png
, the "Martian Circuit", and 10 Luminite Bars
Luminite_Bar.png
. This would cause the text "The Mothership has been sighted" (or something along the lines), leaving about 30 seconds before the Mothership spawns.
The Mothership should be about this big, or more:
Dreadwing_the_Penguin.png
Oops, wrong game. OOORRRRRR You can just make this a way to manually spawn the Martian Madness event. KThxBai =3.
If I can code it, can I use your texture for my mod? (I would give credit)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom