1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

O_Nothing's Noteworthy Suggestion Hub

Discussion in 'Portfolios/Multi-Topic' started by O_Nothing, Feb 11, 2018.

1. O_Nothing

O_Nothing Skeletron

Hello, O_Nothing here! I'm feeling especially self-indulgent today, so I think it's about time I put one of these together.

[​IMG]

The Abyss [Underworld Alternate]
    "In contrast to the Underworld, a realm of eternal damnation, the Abyss acts as a purgatory of sorts. Deep sea themed creatures float among barnacle-encrusted stone and pools of shimmering essence, eager to sate their eternal hunger for young, fresh souls. For the first time in millennia, the Leviathan stirs..."

The Ghost Town [Desert Minibiome]
    "Now let’s gather ‘round the campfire, to sing ‘bout days long lost: a desert minibiome of dead cowboys and outlaws."

The Fog [Event]
    “The Fog is rolling in…”

The Clockwork Crusade [Pirate Invasion Alternate]
    “Curious constructs are approaching from the east/west!”

The Crypt [Dungeon Alternate]
    "A grim, twisted mockery of a fairytale."

The Astral Convergence [Martian Madness Alternate]
    “Astral beings are invading!”

~IN DEVELOPMENT~

The Cessation [Corruption Alternate]
    "Making the world hollow..."
    (In Development)

Disco Moon [Hardmode Event]
    "I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FUNK OFF!"

(In Development)

The Circus of Despair [Hardmode Event]
    "Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the greatest show on Earth!
    Welcome to the Circus of Despair!"
    (In Development)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  2. BillyDominatez

BillyDominatez Terrarian

Question: is the disco moon going to be like the pumpkin and frost moon or something else.
    (I support all ideas I just want more moons where you progress in waves ;-;)

O_Nothing likes this.
  3. O_Nothing

O_Nothing Skeletron

Yeah, though it's intended to be earlier in Hardmode than the Pumpkin/Frost Moon events (post-Mech). Thanks for the support!

4. BillyDominatez

BillyDominatez Terrarian

OMG YES!
    If its wave themed and has bosses omg I'm auto supporting

O_Nothing likes this.
  5. Sothopery

Sothopery Terrarian

Hell yeah. A funk off! Also, these are some pretty rad suggestions, although the Abyss sounds like a weird idea.

O_Nothing likes this.
  6. Sothopery

Sothopery Terrarian

Hmmst. Perhaps if we could sorta see what this stuff would look like and have more in-depth details about enemies and stufd then we can have some good chilli goin' ;)