Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSneakyMalteaser

Skeletron Prime
I was just thinking of hardest bosses
Console/Mobile: Ocram
Pc: Duke Fishron
so who is better
(includes difficulty of boss and items dropped/ obtained by beating boss)

I prefer duke, its a proper challenge, ocram isn't (same with all other bosses, they all need buffs)
Ocram also doesn't really drop anything unique to it. Soul of blight is the only unique item and it's not like a rare item you farm constantly to get. All other drops can be obtained through crafting (except dragon armour and the weapons).

Basically nothing to farm for...

I prefer duke, its a proper challenge, ocram isn't (same with all other bosses, they all need buffs)
Ocram also doesn't really drop anything unique to it. Soul of blight is the only unique item and it's not like a rare item you farm constantly to get. All other drops can be obtained through crafting (except dragon armour and the weapons).

Basically nothing to farm for...

At the time when Ocram was first introduced, the items were quite good. They still can be if you go for them after the mechanical bosses and before fighting Plantera. The dragon armor is still arguably the best melee set in the game.

The Duke has the best weapons in the game currently for PC and he is tougher in general, but even he becomes a cake walk once you realize that you just have to fight him the same way that you do the WoF (make a long platform and have lots of movement speed).

The moon lord currently has the best loot, and is the hardest, I would recommend a rod of discord to dodge the huge beam, Cosmic Car Keys that can drop, from a Martian saucer that allow you to fly forever, and pillar gear,

The moon lord currently has the best loot, and is the hardest, I would recommend a rod of discord to dodge the huge beam, Cosmic Car Keys that can drop, from a Martian saucer that allow you to fly forever, and pillar gear,
At the time that this thread was made there was only Ocram on mobile/console and Duke Fishron on PC.

To avoid confusion, since this thread is very old and has outdated info, plus the fact that there is a similar thread in the Cross-Platform section that also deals with opinions about bosses in all platforms, I'll close this thread and discussion can be continued here: What is your hardest boss in Terraria?

Reactions: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom