1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Safeman, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

This is working for me, I generally play at windowed/max resolution.

http://puu.sh/r5oEa/57a65531d4.jpg

eta: The borderless window option was new to me (Leinfors tells me it was added in 1.3.1. If I disable it, then full-screen windowed gives me 1920x1058.

felis likes this.
  2. Miruku

Miruku Spazmatism

I'm not really a fan of the new mining pulsating visual, would it be possible to have an option to switch it?

3. Jetstream ∞

Jetstream ∞ Cultist

Oh :red: fam this is rad

D-Town likes this.
  4. inzetegames

inzetegames Spazmatism

This is on my birthday, how cool is that? Best birthday present EVER

Khaelis and D-Town like this.
  5. Fury

Fury Lunatic Cultist

Yes! Mmm. I can't wait to update the wasteland map to better incorporate some things.

6. samufinland

samufinland Terrarian

Where to get these new items?

7. Clarineta

Clarineta Terrarian

Ackkkk, just trying to get some lead ore at the very edge of near surface underground desert and sand worm hits me quick. And another two times trying to recover my coin. Careful guys.

8. Gax

Gax Skeletron Prime

awesome update :D
    [​IMG]

9. Leinfors

Leinfors Quality Assurance Staff Member Moderator Re-Logic

You'll have to figure the specifics out yourself, but I have a feeling that what you seek lies in the desert . . . :p

10. Mystery

Mystery The Mysterious One

Nice. I love sand; the way it just... gets everywhere.

Jenosis and Altaire like this.
  11. EpicCriddle

EpicCriddle Guinea Pig

Not sure how to describe this very well, but when I was using the stealth from Vortex armor in a sandstorm I couldn't move into certain directions at times. First left, then right.

The update is pretty nice though, and the sandstorm track is really cool!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
    Leinfors likes this.
  12. ComandosP2P

ComandosP2P Terrarian

This will be a nice surprise for those who maked his base on a Desert :D GL HF the worms are comming ^^
    [​IMG]

13. Joost8910

Joost8910 Terrarian

Woo! Looks great!
    *excited noises*
    EDIT: I see the Forbidden armor is a counterpart to the frost armor, being a hybrid armor, with the sand elemental being the counterpart to the frost golem. I have something similar to this in the JoostMod with the Sandstorm armor and desert golem, but the armor's a throwing/summon hybrid armor. I think I'll change this back to being just throwing armor bonus to compensate once tModloader updates and Joostmod with it.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  14. Khaelis

Khaelis The Destroyer

Found out how to create the new armour set:

You need Adamantite / Titanium bars and one "forbidden fragment" item at a Mythril/Orichalcum anvil. Pretty much what @Joost8910 said. Frost armour counterpart.

15. Zoomo

Zoomo Lunatic Cultist

That's probably the effects of the great wind debuff, it pushes you back very strongly in one direction.

Love this new desert to pieces!

16. EpicCriddle

EpicCriddle Guinea Pig

I assumed it was that, but thought it was weird that it stops me from moving completely into that direction.

17. Zoomo

Zoomo Lunatic Cultist

I would guess it's probably just the extreme movement decrease of both combining to completely negate your movement speed.

EpicCriddle likes this.
  18. Khaelis

Khaelis The Destroyer

"Can't.. move.. LEFT!"

/spams hook button

"Much better."

Zoomo, Eris Falling and EpicCriddle like this.
  19. Eris Falling

Eris Falling Lunatic Cultist

I think unicorn mount can help a lot too with the winds. For me, the dust devils are more effective at making things difficult

20. Derpinator-9000

Derpinator-9000 The Destroyer

What classes is it for? Im assuming its summoner + mage?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.