NPCs & Enemies Pinky and the Lost Girl

So what do toy think. Which one choices do you like?

• Pink Gel

• Pink Slime Staff

• Pink Slime Gun

• Pinky Banner

• Lost Girl NPC

• Changling Cameo

• Lost Girl Vanity / Wig / Hairstyle

• Other (Please post.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey, just an idea, but going with the whole "Pink Gel", what about an alternate King Slime?
I'm thinking of the 'Queen Slime', which contains a princess instead a Ninja (not necessarily a princess, just something stereotypically "girly").
It should have the same stats (maybe a little better?) as the King Slime, and will drop the Pink Gel equivalents of the King's drops (although there wouldn't be much point in a Pink Slime Hook ^^').
It would be summoned with the Slime Tiara, crafted in the same manner as the Crown, but with pink gel.
Just a rough thought. If it's a no-go, then never mind.

Hey, just an idea, but going with the whole "Pink Gel", what about an alternate King Slime?
I'm thinking of the 'Queen Slime', which contains a princess instead a Ninja (not necessarily a princess, just something stereotypically "girly").
It should have the same stats (maybe a little better?) as the King Slime, and will drop the Pink Gel equivalents of the King's drops (although there wouldn't be much point in a Pink Slime Hook ^^').
It would be summoned with the Slime Tiara, crafted in the same manner as the Crown, but with pink gel.
That... is actually an amazing idea!

Really good idea... too bad the devs already added pink gel to 1.3

I like the ideas presented, although instead of having the lost girl become peaceful via an accessory, it would be much more convenient if it were a one time event/item.
Sort of like how once you defeat Skeletron, you unlock the Clothier, or like how using a Heart Crystal increases your max life.

You could either have it so she becomes an NPC after using an item or being defeated.

Also, as for the pinky idea, maybe the pink gel would produce special flame when used with the Flamethrower or similar items?
Maybe we could also make the pink slime staff craftable? It's hard enough to get the normal slime staff without using statues, which wouldn't work for pinky.
Make it perhaps the regular slime staff and, oh, let's say 15 pink gel?

Idk, I like the idea, and am curious and eager to see how Red will implement it :D

All I have to say is put some clothes on them, maybe the normal one is nude (never seen it) but the little ones look like children and it bothers me. Other than that, I support all of it.

I don't think Pinky should necessarily be more common for this, but perhaps these can drop from Illuminant Slimes as well? Or similar? Because I rarely see Pinky, even after 500 hours of play, so getting all of these items or enough blocks to do anything with would take forever. I get that Terraria is a grind, but usually one rare enemy drops one rare item, maybe two or 3. Putting so much on Pinky alone is kinda pushing it.

And yes, I know there are people who have played Terraria for thousands of hours. I'm only at 500 :D

Back
Top Bottom