• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

XRynerX

Terrarian
Explore the entire underground snow biome and not get the Ice skates, in a medium size world.
At this point I didn't even bothered with Lava charm, water walking+obsidian skin potions ftw.

quixilver87

Terrarian
__Literally__ every single update, on every single system (android mobile, xbox, PC), On my first world/playthrough of that update, my first meteor spawns inside/next to the dungeon entrance, or on a sky island. 7 times so far. 1.4 was a dungeon world.... a large world without a single living tree(low/no gnomes) or lava charm- Cave dived 4 large worlds for nearly 8 total hours (with pre-hardmode gear) looking for one before I decided I'd spent enough time, I deserved it, and gave myself one from a 1.3 world. Same for rod of discord in 1.4 Over 2500 chaos elemental kills, No drop. even went so far as to build a specific chaos elemental trap which teleported all other mobs outside spawn zone to despawn them... slightly faster than killing the extra enemies. 3 hours of Non-afk farming, 2500 kills, 0 rods. (btw, really hate how they made chaos elementals not spawn as often if you aren't actively moving... rod farm was easy in 1.3)

881 plantera kills on mobile before I got the axe. I don't think I ever played mobile after that day. whole jungle was a plantera bulb spawning surface. 20-30 plantera kills a day for more than a month. PLEASE GIVE US A CRAFTABLE SPAWNER!!!!!!!!!!! it's the only boss (that matters) that doesnt have a spawner.

Mental Mouse

Terrarian
In my current game, the Armor Polish dropped from Armored Skeleton #495. Supposed to be a 1% drop... And I just had a close call: I covered a stretch of the hallow with lava, prepping for a Blood Moon. Then I glance over to the edge... a Gold Bunny is hopping right up to the hill containing the lava.... Yes, I did catch it in time.

Mental Mouse

Terrarian
Explore the entire underground snow biome and not get the Ice skates, in a medium size world.
At this point I didn't even bothered with Lava charm, water walking+obsidian skin potions ftw.
Similar, but I didn't find a single Ice Machine. Not as crucial as the Ice Skates, but still annoying.

Top Bottom