• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Kyosji

Terrarian
Just molten armor. Don't think theres any better pre hard mode, but many of the things that hit me deal up to 75-100 damage to me, which makes it a bit hard to do much of anything

Sigma90

Brain of Cthulhu
Today I accidentally turned the game into Hardmode without even knowing there was such a thing as hardmode.....I am completely under geared and under prepared for it, so I may have to kiss a map I've been building for 40 or so hours goodbye cause I just can't do anything about it.
Yep, it's pretty brutal even with top-tier per-hardmode armour and gear. If you use a world editor, you can change your world back to normal mode. Or you can come back to your world when you do have better gear, since players can freely travel between worlds. No need to kiss goodbye your world! :)

Shu-jico

Terrarian
You know when you begin the Lunar Events? Well, if you ignore it, not only will it stay, but it will sink underground very slowly.
Ok. so:
1. I left the world after beating the 4th (Solar) Pillar to avoid any extraterrastrial trouble. I forgot to pick up the fragments.
2. Right now I am beating the Solar Pillar (again, the last pillar) but a Solar Eclipse happened so I stopped dying from Selenians and went home.
Enchanted Sundial has been used so I couldn't really do anything. I went Mothron hunting for money. By now, the last pillar had went down a few blocks so I got worried. Did some progress on the pillar, but not enough. Then, on the next day, ANOTHER solar eclipse happened. I figured it was lucky, but that soon became a nightmare. The last Pillar (still sinking slowly as ever) was untouchable with special mobs, solar mobs, Mothron and a giant Crawltipede working together to guard it. Nighttime struck, and oh wow golly a Blood Moon happened and Terraria lagged to 10fps so I couldn't really do anything except AFK. On the next day, you guessed it, a SOLAR ECLIPSE AGAIN happened. I now consider this bad luck. The pillar was now halfway into the dirt.

This has gotta be a glitch, what the hell I have enough Eclipsian loot to fill 2 chests I don't need anymore. Please help.

Jar Dpo

Terrarian
Sort of a Good/Bad luck situation. I get all the rare stuff from chests, but never the useful, common stuff, like cloud in a bottle, until they become useless. Or, I don't get a mirror until hardmode. I can get a million shoe spikes (useful, but no point in getting more), but no Extractinators.

Also, so many times have I gotten triggered from getting 14 gems early game. 1 away from the friggin hook. AARRGGHH!

Ai - T.a.S.A.I.

Steampunker
Starting out. Going down into a cave. 2 coin portals. Then immediately an explosive trap. Keep going down (because I was an idiot), boulder trap. Dies again. Comes down to retrieve the coins, end up in marble biome b/c black slime knocked me down (deep enough so there's lava), and then get speared by a hoplite. Out of the 10 gold I could've got, I only made it out with 3 for some odd reason.

Top Bottom