• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

NinjaHayabusa99

Terrarian
On my vita version of Terraria. I would spawn the WOF only to be brutally murdered, crushed, or licked instantly. I also got killed by a dungeon guardian while outside of the dungeon 0.o

Flairon

Skeletron Prime
I just discovered that my hardcore world has no temple.

EDIT: actually, there was. Had a hard time finding it. It was very near hell.

Last edited:

TheGuide

Eye of Cthulhu
My first 1.2 world had no way to spawn the golem... The Lizard Alter was in the lizard blocks somewhere.

AdenSword

Terrarian
Used 5 frost moons, easily killed over 30 frost queens, and guess what? NOT 1 SINGLE ITEM FROM ANY OF THE FROST QUEENS! I was raging.

Toxic

Terrarian
I've killed Plantera over 50 times and have not gotten The Axe once. Sure would be nice for 1.3 to come out so that drop chance goes up...

Swordbomb

Steampunker
You guys are lucky.

My graphics card broke, preventing me from playing Terraria at all. Now I need a new pc, which won't happen for quite a while

Ghetto_Sloth

Official Terrarian
I made a mob farm that had one slime statue, I spent 4 hour semi-afking the slime farm. I got 11 stacks of of gel, not slime staff. My cousin hops into the slime farm while I go mining and gets the slime staff when he has 47 gel. He ended up getting a second slime staff the next day from a normal slime kill and he gave me that.

XxMakeItRainxX

Plantera
Trashing the bezoar and giving the trifoldmap away. Then realizing I need them for ankh. I have everything except those things. *sigh* off I go to farm again

Musty

Duke Fishron
My most recent bad luck is trying to get a Giant Harpy Feather. I've killed roughly 400 harpies and 100 wyverns and one hasnt dropped. And my friends are like I got mine the 3 harpy.

altermaven

Plantera
About 800 chaos elementals slain.

0 rods of discord.

Not even going for discord anyway but, would be kinda interesting.

Top Bottom