Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

How many hours do you have in Terraria?

• Total voters
This is a little off topic, but does anyone know who Nanopi is? The one who created Terraria hq2x on the old forums ( the texture pack ). He needs to update it for 1.3

I know this thread is about terraria hours (i have 703 hours) but the game I have the most hours on is Team Fortress 2 with 2327 hours

About 400 hour.
I didn't even count the time that I used a pirate copy (ik, but I have money now) and the time I'm too lazy to open Steam to lauch tAPI

Yes, yes he does.

I'll be lost without it lol
I already messaged him on his account but he has not been on since June 8th! Maybe he will get back on because of the trailer HYPE! Hopefully he updates the texture pack. Without it, I will feel insecure about playing 1.3. It will look odd. That texture pack completes my Terraria experience. WHO ARE YOU NANOPI? WHERE ARE YOU HIDING?

100 hours on steam and about 3000+ hours on uh non-steam version (I was so addicted that i forgot to buy itXD)

I have 1704 hours recorded on Steam. That makes, with the game costing $10.-, 0.587 cents per hour.
But I didn't pay $10.- I paid $2.5, so that makes it... 0.147 cents. per hour. ._.
Talk about getting 'bang for your buck'.

I don't think I am evil but ...

Attachments

• time.jpg
    time.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 157
Back
Top Bottom