question about the Apprentice's Scarf!

b o o p

Terrarian
hi, i have a question that i'm hoping someone could answer.
the Terraria Gamepedia page for Aggro lists the Apprentice's Scarf as one of the items that lowers enemy aggro towards the player, yet the Apprentice's Scarf page, as well as the ingame description, do not mention a lowering of aggro at all.
my question is: does the Apprentice's Scarf actually lower aggro? please let me know!

I've noticed that short age too.

I've done some research, but all four DD2 accessoires are only able to add a turret to the max count and give a 10% minion damage buff. (As of 1.3.5.3)
I found information about the aggro as well, but I tested it and I'm certain that it doesn't affect aggro at all, unlike the other aggro items.

The Wiki's information about lowering aggro is false.

I've noticed that short age too.

I've done some research, but all four DD2 accessoires are only able to add a turret to the max count and give a 10% minion damage buff. (As of 1.3.5.3)
I found information about the aggro as well, but I tested it and I'm certain that it doesn't affect aggro at all, unlike the other aggro items.

The Wiki's information about lowering aggro is false.
aw thats a shame, but thank you very much. guess ill stick to using the Putrid Scent to avoid aggro!

Back
Top Bottom