Re-Logic Introduces Brand New On-Demand Terraria Clothing!

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Good afternoon, Terrarians!

Terraria t-shirts are here!

On the heels of 1.3 finally coming to both Xbox One and PlayStation 4, we are rolling out some new merchandise options for our fans! You may have already seen the awesome Terraria Wall Stickers from My Wonderful Walls that launched in October - if not, check out our post on that HERE or you can head on over to MWW and see what they have available - https://www.mywonderfulwalls.com/collections/terraria

More recently, Terraria skins for consoles were released by Elite Gaming Gear - LINK - and One Drop Designs announced their special Celestial Tower Terrarians to mark the launch of 1.3 on consoles - LINK.

index.php

Adding to this, we are augmenting our already-available retail clothing choices with some brand new online on-demand options! We are going to utilize Teespring for this rollout - beginning with four never-before-available Terraria t-shirt designs! These are available to ship in the USA, Europe, and everywhere else that Teespring ships.

To check it out, head over to our Teespring store page at https://teespring.com/stores/terraria or just click the banner image below!

These are available in a range of clothing options - from t-shirts to tank tops to hoodies and so on - and various sizes/colors. We have a bunch of amazing and brand new additional designs that we plan to release as time goes on, but we wanted to see how well this initial set goes (what people seem to prefer, etc.) and go from there. We are managing this ourselves, so let us know any feedback that you may have about the experience/designs/etc.

UPDATE Friday March 9:

We heard from the community that there was a huge desire for Terraria kid shirts on top of the adult sizes that we had available from the start. We are happy to share that kids sizes are now available! In order to get to those, simply click the link "Kids Sizes Here" on the page that corresponds with the design that you are looking to purchase.

Kids Shirt.PNG

index.php

Take this chance to pick up some brand new - and really awesome - Terraria clothing today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought the Final Stand design, can't wait for it to arrive. Its design is amazing, as well as the other three's. Props to the artists who are behind the fantastic designs.

Since I have been asked:

• Sizes are selected once you click the Buy it Now button
  • The little "countdown clock" you might see at the bottom of the pages are an artifact of how Teespring does things (many of their programs are "limited runs" that have a defined end time). Our clock simply resets each time it runs out, so basically it means nothing in regards to any of these products. TLDR; ignore the clock, it is irrelevant. :)

Some awesome designs! Here's hoping to see them on some more stuff like posters in the near future!

Damn. Looking good, might actually pick one up bc I actually have money to spend. May I ask who did the artwork for these hella lit shirts?

I love the Hallow (Rainbows, Unicorns and Hallow mimics!) and the Jungle one (one of my fave biomes). A friend of mine said he'd rather see actual game sprites than artist concepts, who else agrees? Personally, I think I lean towards art, but I'd also like the in-game sprites for that extra retro feel.

Back
Top Bottom