1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

Re-Logic Introduces Brand New On-Demand Terraria Clothing!

Discussion in 'Community News & Features' started by Loki, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Good afternoon, Terrarians!

On the heels of 1.3 finally coming to both Xbox One and PlayStation 4, we are rolling out some new merchandise options for our fans! You may have already seen the awesome Wall Stickers from My Wonderful Walls that launched in October - if not, check out our post on that HERE or you can head on over to MWW and see what they have available - https://www.mywonderfulwalls.com/collections/terraria

More recently, Elite Skinz for consoles were released by Elite Gaming Gear - LINK - and One Drop Designs announced their special Celestial Tower Terrarians to mark the launch of 1.3 on consoles - LINK.

[​IMG]

Adding to this, we are augmenting our already-available retail clothing choices with some brand new online on-demand options! We are going to utilize Teespring for this rollout - beginning with four never-before-available designs! These are available to ship in the USA, Europe, and everywhere else that Teespring ships.

To check it out, head over to our Teespring store page at https://teespring.com/stores/terraria or just click the banner image below!

store banner.PNG
    [​IMG]

Final Stand Shirt.jpg Hallowed Ground Shirt.jpg Jungle Style.jpg Terrarian Shirt.jpg

These are available in a range of clothing options - from t-shirts to tank tops to hoodies and so on - and various sizes/colors. We have a bunch of amazing and brand new additional designs that we plan to release as time goes on, but we wanted to see how well this initial set goes (what people seem to prefer, etc.) and go from there. We are managing this ourselves, so let us know any feedback that you may have about the experience/designs/etc.

UPDATE Friday March 9:

We heard from the community that there was a huge desire for kids sizes on top of the adult sizes that we had available from the start. We are happy to share that kids sizes are now available! In order to get to those, simply click the link "Kids Sizes Here" on the page that corresponds with the design that you are looking to purchase.

Kids Shirt.PNG

[​IMG]

Take this chance to pick up some brand new - and really awesome - Terraria clothing today!

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2018
    Jonathan., MiltVala, Tamorr and 22 others like this.
  2. Jimmarn

Jimmarn Artist Re-Logic

You all look great, but you'll look better with some Terraria Merch! :D

3. Forseenic

Forseenic Terrarian

Looks great!

4. SkeletalPorkchop

SkeletalPorkchop Skeletron

Just bought the Final Stand design, can't wait for it to arrive. Its design is amazing, as well as the other three's. Props to the artists who are behind the fantastic designs.

5. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Since I have been asked:

• Sizes are selected once you click the Buy it Now button
    • The little "countdown clock" you might see at the bottom of the pages are an artifact of how Teespring does things (many of their programs are "limited runs" that have a defined end time). Our clock simply resets each time it runs out, so basically it means nothing in regards to any of these products. TLDR; ignore the clock, it is irrelevant. :)

Kyu, SkeletalPorkchop, Tsadow and 2 others like this.
  6. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

Some awesome designs! Here's hoping to see them on some more stuff like posters in the near future!

7. Dipdoo321

Dipdoo321 Terrarian

I dont usually buy shirts but that looks pretty gewd

8. Necrius

Necrius Skeletron Prime

Omg, so much merchandise as if it's some sort of a major game franchise or something.

9. Reepicheep

Reepicheep Steampunker

Oh my g-o-s-h (that's not a normally censored word, right? I'm just doing the quote) these shirts are amazing!
    Too bad I'm broke at the moment, but I will definitely pick one up eventually (assuming it goes well and they're still sold, which I hope they are)

Sheriffblock and MACMAN2003 like this.
  10. Admiral Vonn Juicebox

Admiral Vonn Juicebox Skeletron Prime

gonna get me some sweet merch so i can flex on all these minecraft fans

11. Kyu

Kyu Retinazer

Damn. Looking good, might actually pick one up bc I actually have money to spend. May I ask who did the artwork for these hella lit shirts?

12. Squazzil

Squazzil Plantera

I love the Hallow (Rainbows, Unicorns and Hallow mimics!) and the Jungle one (one of my fave biomes). A friend of mine said he'd rather see actual game sprites than artist concepts, who else agrees? Personally, I think I lean towards art, but I'd also like the in-game sprites for that extra retro feel.

I_rike_wettoast likes this.
  13. Jetstream ∞

Jetstream ∞ Cultist

I WANT THIS ON MY SKIN RIGHT NOW

Cute Little Snek and MACMAN2003 like this.
  14. SamTerarrium

SamTerarrium Skeletron Prime

Wow, so beautiful :D

15. Sheriffblock

Sheriffblock Terrarian

Perfection

16. TUMM11

TUMM11 Eye of Cthulhu

Personally, I like the man playing with his yo-yo design best.

Reepicheep likes this.
  17. cthulhu fhtagn

cthulhu fhtagn Spazmatism

Just bought a final stand tank top.

18. Supercoolpro102

Supercoolpro102 Skeletron Prime

I thought the clock would be something cooler. Like a bomb or something... But they all look good anyway.

19. Rin Kurochi

Rin Kurochi Steampunker

I must have that top-left one.
    MUST.

Steven1632 and Reepicheep like this.
  20. Steven1632

Steven1632 Terrarian

My expression when I see this :

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

My lil bros expression when he sees this:

:merchantpassionate::merchantpassionate::merchantpassionate: