Terraria Wall Decals

Safeman🌻

Community Manager
Staff member
Re-Logic
Hello Terrarians!

terraria-forum-banner_preview.png

We are happy to present another way to experience Terraria in your home! Peel and stick Terraria wall decals are now available. The decals are repositionable and removable, with no sticky residue left behind, making them great for a Terraria-themed room, office, or party! :)

tww.gif

They work on any smooth, interior surface and have different sets make it easy to customize your space. Multiple biomes, bosses, etc are available now from My Wonderful Walls. You can check them out here: mywonderfulwalls.com/terraria.

The last time someone promised me "no residue left behind" I ended up with a door full of brown holes where the paint ripped off.
Sorry :( We did get some of these ourselves and stuck them on stuff and junk and they didn't seem to be leaving any residue when removed or peeling off the paint

Sorry :( We did get some of these ourselves and stuck them on stuff and junk and they didn't seem to be leaving any residue when removed or peeling off the paint
Tried and tested by none other than your favorite Re-Logic employees! Get some Terraria Wall Decals today!

Back
Top Bottom