[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the official forums for the game and discussing your use of pirated versions of the game is not allowed for obvious reasons. I suggest you keep such information to yourself and continuing to discuss it will lead to warning marks and possible banning.
I completely agree with the Moderator here. That is to be kept to yourself. Am I right?

Oh. Derp. You're right. I was thinking of a mystical totem...
aah that was the name, also sorta on topic, its been 3 months since i last touched terraria, i think i may do a vanilla playthrough if i ever get finished with my minecraft modded world, then if i can finish that, ill go and have a go with avalon, because i am starting to run out of things to play and the mod development for tmodloader has almost halted for the big mods due to tmodloader still not being compatible with worldgen features.

aah that was the name, also sorta on topic, its been 3 months since i last touched terraria, i think i may do a vanilla playthrough if i ever get finished with my minecraft modded world, then if i can finish that, ill go and have a go with avalon, because i am starting to run out of things to play and the mod development for tmodloader has almost halted for the big mods due to tmodloader still not being compatible with worldgen features.

I haven't played Terraria in forever because for some reason, multiplayer doesn't work (for more than a month :(), and I really don't feel like doing singleplayer.

I seriously hate when you guys act like that. "Look a few pages back." Nobody should have to do that. So stop complaining and help out hose who needs it. If it's so easy to look back, then just do it for them.
we have hundreds od pages in the topic only because peoples cant look at last 2-3 pages or googling sometimes before posting question about their problem.
it takes 5 minutes to solve your problem by yourself. but no, you like bothering other people, and taking their time 100 times/day. I hate THAT.

Lirsan, if you hate everyone so much, then do not reply. "Look to 2-3 pages back." Screw that.
we have hundreds od pages in the topic only because peoples cant look at last 2-3 pages or googling sometimes before posting question about their problem.
it takes 5 minutes to solve your problem by yourself. but no, you like bothering other people, and taking their time 100 times/day. I hate THAT.

while this topic is getting a bit out of hand now, i can slightly agree with what you are saying, it doesnt really hurt to look back a page or 2, and at one point it get bad enough that people were posting questions that were answered directly above them, but i wont say anymore about it because its getting annoying for all of us, if they want to ask a question that was answered 5 minutes before then just let them ask it.

Tempted on writing up a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) list for Blah and putting it at the top of the starter post of the thread. If people still don't read that, well, don't know what to do aside from refusing to help them and actually forcing them to read it...thrice if needed.

It just reflects on the mod badly when there's this many repeated questions lining nearly 120 pages of the thread. Makes us and everyone helping here look like, to some people "We don't offer enough help." or "We have no credibility due to the constant problems.", both being highly exaggerated by the same questions being asked repeatedly, even 3 times on one single page.

Just making this announcement. Feel it is needed and am taking action within the next days on writing up the FAQ and getting it published.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom