OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

heres a good question for everyone here or for next week if this dies.....

Of all characters in the rp so far...…… where would they be in the alignment chart meme (doesn't have to be ya own characters... and doesn't need pictures)

(cool...…. I don't have a clue of mine because well...….. I don't know everyone's character yet...… or even my characters status on the meme)

Well, from what I see, Burst is Chaotic Neutral too, and Beetle is Chaotic Good, blame your characters curiosity. And to make it right, I'm Itaku who judges these. Still, I dislike what Steven is doing in NT.
The hatchling died too early for analysis, may it find peace. Slyck... well, I could only get his pre-death alignment. If he develops any, I'll let you all know.
I think Lavin could be Lawful Neutral leaning to Evil. She's not evil per se to characters, it's just by tasks. Lurking is pretty neutral task to do, even though powers tell otherwise. She does try to attack people though, even if they did nothing wrong yet.

As for rest of Chir's characters, or if I'm wrong with Lavin, he will tell you.

I personally don't really tend to use the alignment charts for character behavior.
There's plenty of better ways to do that.

(quick note..... gonna make lines for mine.....)

Burst - Chaotic Neutral ``I am from hell and idk why I am with you guys as such to summoning a evil wall.....`` (not rp……. yet bad lines)

Beetle - Chaotic Good ``I am gonna go risk myself because monkeys do that and I am like a few days old``

(I just noticed their names start with B)

(go ahead.... but I am tempted to bring someone in that aint a oc..... but well. I aint good at acting out characters that are not OCs due to having to act their personality...)

Back
Top Bottom