OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Actually, that may or may not be needed now, since it seems I can access TCF on my school's network now despite not doing anything related to my internet connection or browser.

Edit: I still wonder when, or if, Bubby will return. I mean, Ulti came back, so there's the possibility.

Last edited:
Slyck: Comes back, but is deprived of all memories
Shine, Probably:
147.jpg

Tacenda probably could recognize his soul as his soul since they last met, but probably won't know of him by name(I don't recall him mentioning his name to her at any time) or any other memories, so limited in any saving throws for you and pity.
Not to mention that Slyck's body is probably different.

Tacenda probably could recognize his soul as his soul since they last met, but probably won't know of him by name(I don't recall him mentioning his name to her at any time) or any other memories, so limited in any saving throws for you and pity.
Not to mention that Slyck's body is probably different.
Well, by growth he'd be different somewhat, but there will be similarities too.

Also, there goes Murph ever meeting pre-death Slyck ever again. Could've just given him a 1-UP Mushroom or something, considering what Murph did previously in the RP.

Ah yes, reliving memories. Pretty sure you need the actual memories first though, meaning only Shine or Tacenda or some other characters that Slyck has met can do that.

For Diamond, ask Belief about her books for more information or search for it throughout the thread or someone else grab stuff and throw it into this thread..

Not sure if Murph would be able to contribute anything at the moment.

Also, now I'm torn between having an SA-X chase or a Murph-Nosk fight whenever the characters head underground.

Back
Top Bottom