• NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Half the human population just dropping dead
upload_2019-9-12_16-43-22.jpeg

"Activity in outer space could lead to falling debris that may destroy habitats of others and cause further collateral damage, involving your base. Forest fire has been spotted in proximity of a space vessel. Possible cause. Man in this base is your own problem. Could be saboteur or just normal person. Occupation is messenger. We'll meet again when the order says so. For the unstable."
*Leaves*
(Basically the way I get everyone aware of the events that could logically be seen.)

(There is a laboratory. Where an Aggron once was. It's near that laboratory, fiddling with some wires. But of course, it's just uploading some stuff into what was connected in there. Since *cough*bugs*cough*.)
(Wonder if any of you get the reference in the RP. Well, most of you would get the Aggron reference, but how about the 'bug' reference?)

*Hands a note.*
View attachment 226819
"Mysterious man who appeared here before presumably is to blame. Return note."
(You edited the order's note. Good job making the formatting look good!)
[doublepost=1568325196,1568325064][/doublepost]"I am detecting storage signals emminating from this door."
*Goes over to said door*

"Interesting."
*Opens door since it was a regular door*

There is a time machine just sitting there. Looks like whoever just used it we just missed. We don't know that it is a time machine yet however.

(Even had to make the fold line correct, not completely fun. But eh. Proud of it.)
[doublepost=1568325196,1568325064][/doublepost]"I am detecting storage signals emminating from this door."
*Goes over to said door*

"Interesting."
*Opens door since it was a regular door*

There is a time machine just sitting there. Looks like whoever just used it we just missed. We don't know that it is a time machine yet however.
"What is that machine?"

"So what is this place?"

"It is this group's home, BINCH!"

VG has left the game. Anyone who can see chat sees that in chat.

((Expect her to come back at random.))

"It looks... Well, hear me out, like the type of thing I'd throw together... Dangly wires, makeshift panels, terrible organisation, the list goes on."

"There is some kind of material inside. I can see it. Seems to be powering it."

(Remember that one time when we did stuff with the ezt?)

"It looks... Well, hear me out, like the type of thing I'd throw together... Dangly wires, makeshift panels, terrible organisation, the list goes on."

"There is some kind of material inside. I can see it. Seems to be powering it."

(Remember that one time when we did stuff with the ezt?)
(Endron Zymithium Trisystaline, yes. I remember.)
"So how do you feel now about it when you saw that other you back there?"

Back
Top Bottom