• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Beta being quite silent today, it seems. Maybe they aren't here. Hmm. Surprising to me, since Beta is the other half of Alpha, almost literally.)

"It's the end of the work day. And the Backwards Clock still seems to be charged. It should have ran out of power at this point. But instead, I guess it's still waiting. Abnormalities truly seem to live up to their name. I hope you are enjoying yourself. The city is bright, and open to all of the public. Maybe you should visit one of the parks or something. Could help you have a calm spirit in contrast of the chaos that happens here. As for me, I'm going to still have to be here, since Welfare is still working to help every other employee."

The Backwards Clock still awaits an input, perhaps not today.

((Can actually say the same for Murph. He's a bit older than he looks, but that's because of Terra Energy and not him being a clone of anyone.))

"So, uh... want me to make a cake for you? Never really baked, but I can try.

(Wow, so this RP dies with the last few posts being about cake. Well, maybe the cake isn't a lie, but instead, is the end of the world(As we know it...). Or something, IDK.)

*Insert the time passes that I used to do.*
(Also, lots of lore being made and stuff. I would interact more with the base, but the fact is, I'm trying to focus away from the base, so I chose Zayin, reason being the reasons I have mentioned using the Sephirah of Welfare. I really have no way to interact or introduce characters, besides the cliche of dimensions, but I don't have characters I want to use that cliche with so I'm still going to focus on Zayin.)

"It was a couple of silent days before, manager. That's good. I don't have to read who died, because no one did. Hmm. I seem more cheery than normal. If cheery is even the word I'm looking for. I must be rubbing off of you, manager. We've been making some changes to the facility recently, especially involving the Sephirah of Weapons Management. I believe Senia has given you the report. Just making sure you are aware of this change. Zayin, for a city run by people who we don't really know either way, is doing well for a city. It has peace. It also has the plagues right outside our northern borders, but I guess that's as close as you can get to peace around here. Lots of new things happening. New shops, apartments, and all of the sort are opening up here. I could imagine myself bring the family here to have some happy holiday dinner, if I had family left. But, I guess that might make things uncomfortable, talking about that. I'll stop with that now. But yeah, it's peaceful. I mean, all that stuff with the plague, maybe not. But in here, it's peaceful. At least, for now.
Anyways, see you during the work day, B."

Back
Top Bottom