• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tacenda shrugged. "Don't mind Cane and Burst. They are having a heated argument. And while it would be fun to see each other try to rip each other apart in a gladiatorial fashion, I'll see what these eggs you are talking about are about."

Cane smiled viciously, like a hungry wolf, as he taunted.
"Come on, don't you want to wipe my smile off the face of the earth? Well, now is your chance!"

As Burst fired the demon scythe, he can feel a sharp pain in his stomach area, as a rock flies into him and knocks him off his feet.

"Oh, I'm sorry, was I too rough?" Cane kept taunting, as he merely sidestepped the scythe attack should it get close.
"I'm not exactly how much damage you can take, since I've never really fought against a weakling like you before!"
Cane still kept trying getting on his nerves.
"I wouldn't want to kill you right off the bat. We should enjoy ourselves to the fullest, you know what I'm saying?"

"Ouch, my head hurts from that explanation... to clarify... I'm some raptor with fluff and able to glide like pegasi can, right?" - Timon still needed some time to analyse it. Although I can now use my hands for stuff instead of hooves, an improvement at very least. Still, I'm not used to nimble hands. And what diet have I!?

Garry just looked blankly at the scene. - "This just keeps happening, the hell is wrong with this..." - He seems to sigh, not really wanting to either join in fight or stop the two with force. He came closer to the dragon, that's for sure.

"Come on, get up. Show me your absolute best. Show me the strength to back up your words about me, or were you just doing that because you were a fool who didn't know that demons should be polite, especially when making contracts?! It's bad business if every summoner tried to capture you from the get go!"
Cane's eyes dimly glowed red, but he retained his arrogant smile.

Tacenda shrugged at Garry's comment. "Two demons fighting against each other is what is happening. Prepare for a foul mouthed conflict either way." She followed Garry.

"Commodity with foul mouths. Soldiers have to relieve the pressure. And there's what's a bit surprising, considering I didn't see this one yesterday with eggs. Only today." - He points at Lavin with the eggs.

Seeing the eggs, should if one of them is Slyck because I'm doing a conditional because if I for some reason get this wrong, I'll be somewhat annoyed, Tacenda would sense a familiar feeling. However, she wished to keep this to herself for the moment, in order to tell Shine of the oddity.
"I'm guessing the dragon brought them here. But I guess the question would be, for what reason?"

"Cute."
Cane doesn't even seem bothered by the fire.
"Unfortunately, hell is hotter than that."

"Are you trying to burn the forest down? Well, by all means, do it if it makes this more dramatic."
"Oi, don't set the forest on fire!" Belief yells from the carriage. "Don't do that. We are trying to be inconspicuous here."
"Well, I really don't care. Heh. A battle for the ages, and I've only attacked once." He smiled a smile so vicious, yet so intoxicating, that he was basically goading them with his smile to attack him. Perhaps not, but it did make one thing clear: He was enjoying this fight.

"Yes, well, I'm not one either." Tacenda looked at the eggs. "Should we take them after asking the dragon, or leave them as be?"

Back
Top Bottom