• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

Should I bring in the Chicken Nugget Wand

• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Murphmario

Retinazer
((I said it before: it was mostly just Murph looking for one person, who said that they are Senatsu. Murph believe that Senatsu is a clone, however.))

Edit: ((Also, again, if anyone wants to run into Murph, feel free.))

(I don't feel like taking the opportunity.... the rp got a bit boring and a bit.. well..... minor...…. I never did anything on NT and now I get treated as if I am a spectator or a minor character)

(the thing is.... everyone focuses on better characters like -insert new character introduced- and when 2 events go on..... they all focus on the other person's event...…. see...……. I am not a perfect roleplayer but I get treated as newbie...…. which might true but I consider myself the guy who knows what they are doing but screws up when doing it...… aka the ok roleplay)

UltiDaniel

Retinazer
(the thing is.... everyone focuses on better characters like -insert new character introduced- and when 2 events go on..... they all focus on the other person's event...…. see...……. I am not a perfect roleplayer but I get treated as newbie...…. which might true but I consider myself the guy who knows what they are doing but screws up when doing it...… aka the ok roleplay)
(So do you want to be treated with more respect?)

Diamond the Piplup Ω

Skeletron Prime
((So... let me get this straight.))
((The way you are acting obnoxious is just because of IC stuff?))
((I mean, I get that, and I truly do think that we should all make an effort to make Ocram feel included.))
((Maybe even an intervention, if needed.))
((Except we don't get an A&E show on it.))

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
(I assume it means, don't make it too much of a big deal, since I'm assuming A&E do something like that. Never watched it, so wouldn't know.)

(hmm...….. also.... I find that there are way too many dragons and pokemon and when they aren't that..... I find that they tend to die out...… permanently.... also...….. considering I often sometimes wonder...……………………………………………………… what's a good idea for a non human/dragon/pokemon oc...…. I often wonder if people like my OCs...… if the reason I often get ignored is for my OCs...…......… I mean. I am aware of the term ``Mary Sue and Gary Stu`` since no one is perfect...….)

UltiDaniel

Retinazer
(hmm...….. also.... I find that there are way too many dragons and pokemon and when they aren't that..... I find that they tend to die out...… permanently.... also...….. considering I often sometimes wonder...……………………………………………………… what's a good idea for a non human/dragon/pokemon oc...…. I often wonder if people like my OCs...… if the reason I often get ignored is for my OCs...…......… I mean. I am aware of the term ``Mary Sue and Gary Stu`` since no one is perfect...….)
(Hm...)
(Well, maybe you can try asking about this in OOC?)

Top Bottom