• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(You'd think burning the world would include the people in it, but I guess I was wrong.)

Velika returns to Codspeace, with a small helmet device.

((Wait a minute... I imagined the apples growing from stalks like some other fruits and vegetables and not from an apple tree. God I'm an idiot.))

Edit: ((And Slyck's offline, so now I need to wait to find out whatever that is.))

Last edited:
(I'm more of thinking about either a Notch apple, or the tale of Adam and Eve eating an apple right now.
So, you got two possibilities for eating an apple so far. Just have to look to the many other uses of apples then.

How do you like them apples?)

((If it were a Notch Apple though, it'd probably be glowing. Also, the fire resistance from said Notch Apple would be useless to Murph, because base fire immunity.))

((It's Bill Clinton in the apple. *Plot twist* Okay, but in all seriousness. I'm going to toy with Murph for gravedigging. Hoh boy, Animus, you'd be proud of me!))

[Something breaks Axl free from the hospital, due to some crazy shenanigans including some sort of bunnyhopping, property damage and exploiting laws of physics.]

"*Sylna, I hungry. We all hunt?*" I look on Tally, look on Syl.

Back
Top Bottom