• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

Should I bring in the Chicken Nugget Wand

• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Murphmario

Retinazer
((Essentially, what happened yesterday was a bunch of Murph looking for a specific person, who then claimed that they are Senatsu.))

Chir'

Duke Fishron
The remaining half of the eggshell is currently covering the hatchling, but it should at least be clear enough that it's only half of the full thing now.

Anthony Slyck

Duke Fishron
"*Lemme just carefully help you...*" - Trebonth tried to get the eggshell out of the hatchling. Carefully, to not kill it or hurt it in any way.

Chir'

Duke Fishron
1582379644407.png

The white is fur, green is scales.
The wyvern hatchling simply looked at its surroundings.

Diamond the Piplup Ω

Skeletron Prime
"Well... I guess I will give it a shot..."
*He carefully tries to pick up the hatchling, hoping that it wouldn't provoke it in any way...*
((Also, watching the Ultimate Wario Dies Playlist while playing the Doom Beta between RP posts.))

Anthony Slyck

Duke Fishron
"N-now, just get on my back, and we'll take off." Trebonth was lying on the ground now, with easy way to climb him to allow Jeutite seat him. "And grab tight both me and the hatchling, it shouldn't get harmed."

Diamond the Piplup Ω

Skeletron Prime
*He did as he was told. Jeutite was heavier than usual, being 4 feet taller, but should still be doable.*
((Geez, some of these videos are more realistic with the SFX than you think.))

Anthony Slyck

Duke Fishron
"I did carry heavier people while flying... let's just take off." - And so, Trebonth safely soars into the sky, at last second. As any more, they'd notice and shot him dead. He was coming back to the main group too.

Anthony Slyck

Duke Fishron
"Yep, we've met before. I'm Trebonth." - He just sighs... and after some time, arrives there gracefully, without somehow dropping anyone. And he lies on ground. - "The flight's over!"

Top Bottom