• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*It appears to be a plant that's similar to the cake baked 10 years ago, before the base got destroyed*

((Edit: Still wondering who all will rejoin this...))

Last edited:
(Been an hour, and basically, the power of the base to halt stuff comes back through the cake. The glorious cake plant, wait why didn't we see that the last time? And is that deactivated machine, robot, thing, from last time as well as the remnants of EVENT and Novaya's corpses are still there when I sent the electrum meteor down?)

(Been an hour, and basically, the power of the base to halt stuff comes back through the cake. The glorious cake plant, wait why didn't we see that the last time? And is that deactivated machine, robot, thing, from last time as well as the remnants of EVENT and Novaya's corpses are still there when I sent the electrum meteor down?)
((It needed time to grow. Also, still waiting for this to become active again, and also wondering where Diamond and TheSpelunker went.))

"I can help you with that, but you've caught us at an... inconvenient time. We're under continual threat from the gridlock between the Directors or rulers, I guess you could say, of the EPA. I have to work on something to fix it and keep tabs on EPA before it gets a bit more messy."

"Yeah, there are only so many ways you could have entered the EPA. But from my knowledge of where you came from, you descended by routes that you cannot safely ascend to return to your world without help. I would like to help, but we, ahem, I have other responsibilities at the moment, being resolving the obvious gridlocks."

"..."
"I got here by inspecting some sort of device, if that's what you meant. And I got turned into a shark via a scuba helmet in this world."

Absolutely no sign of him at all. It’s like as if he had just... left. Wait...

GHOUL WILL RETURN IN “HACKNET: THE GHOUL LABYRINTHS”
(before I reveal what im going to do about the softlock and my crippling lack of awareness as to what the :red: is going on, I just want to say

THIS AGED LIKE MILK)

(before I reveal what im going to do about the softlock and my crippling lack of awareness as to what the :red: is going on, I just want to say

THIS AGED LIKE MILK)
((Well, Murph's in another realm (the Fallout realm) and is a land shark, Katie is also in the fallout realm, Alpha is at the remains of the base, and not sure about everyone else. A lot of people (Vil, Slyck, and Diamond) haven't even posted in this thread as of late.))

Back
Top Bottom