• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"...I don't know the Warframe universe enough, so I'm just going to keep attacking."
*Does just that*
the proxy fires a burst of lasers at you

I slowly get up
"lets... try this again..."
>securitytrace.exe
((kitten knows whats about to happen))

((you recognize fresh but not dart. wtf))
the proxy just fires a laser at you. and it somehow hits, despite your dash spam! its almost like as if, *gasp* like as if ghoul improved the design! oh wait, he did
"its true, this guy is from the parallel universe depicted in the game "just shapes and beats". ive been tearing holes in the fabric of space time in order to find new proxy designs to use."
(OH, dart's from JSaB too?) I recover, the full moon looming over me. "Tearing apart reality huh? Let's shred into the universe collaboration 'The Fourth Wall' and bring about the Gateway Breakers, who do just that. Don't worry, I created this universe..." Suddenly, ten vortexes appear. Ten recognizable people from various video games and also YouTubers who play them come out. Also, TV show characters come out as well.
GD Juniper
Stampylonghead
DanTDM
Lancer
Ralsei
Kai
Mia the Mechanic
Asriel Dreemurr

Wait... Newton!?

"Yeah, apparently in Bubby's parallel universe I'm one of the legendary universe fusers who are gonna combine the universes depicted or something." I shape shift into a giant monster that's much larger than Fresh and take a swing at him as the other Gateway Breakers (hint on who one is: she's from Terraria) begin using portals and shape shifting to attack.

(heyo, what's going on right now so I can know what I should be doing when I join in, and where are we when it comes to progress? Like if we're in early game, mid-game or late game territory)

(heyo, what's going on right now so I can know what I should be doing when I join in, and where are we when it comes to progress? Like if we're in early game, mid-game or late game territory)
pre Hardmode, currently in an enemy fortress and I summoned a bunch of random people, who, in my book, can tear open reality

((We haven't even killed the Wall of Flesh yet. Also, we're busy with something, but I guess you could still join at the base, where there's some people at.))
[doublepost=1548128804,1548128712][/doublepost]((Also, going to bed now. Goodnight.))

((We haven't even killed the Wall of Flesh yet. Also, we're busy with something, but I guess you could still join at the base, where there's some people at.))
[doublepost=1548128804,1548128712][/doublepost]((Also, going to bed now. Goodnight.))
night

technically pre-hardmode, though we have post-moonlord characters.

I just want to know why the :red: this spikes in activity when I'm not here, for :red:'s sake I always miss the best stuff, because it always happens when I'm not here!

If it :red:ing happens again I'll just :red:ing leave, and let's not :red:ing forget I'm one of the few who actually bothered with making their characters about the actual character itself. Sorry if it seems like I'm mad, but that's just because I :red:ing am.

I'm leaving this, at least is happening, while this is fun and all, all the good stuff happens when I'm not here, so that's just not fine with me. I'd love to stay, but what good is it when I can't actually participate in anything meaningful?

@Animus Viral ((HEY! NEGIS'S PHONE RINGIN))
First of all NEGIS has no phone, second,
*My voice suddenly comes from N.E.G.I.S.' radio.*
"Hello? Is this thing working?"
It's a radio station, not 'NEGIS' Radio. Besides, anytime I am offline, NEGIS is closed off from all interactions for his own simulations.

also Program cannot hack NEGIS unless he can read this.
upload_2019-1-22_7-28-6.png

Also Here is your almost weekly text wall which is done completely out of character. I also hate emoticons even more now.

Teridax was never human, even at birth.
NEGIS and Teridax's story was planned before the Role Play existed, it was supposed to be for another Roleplay, but was put on hold till now, where they were revealed.
Teridax despises when people assume shadow is evil and light is good and even vice versa. This is because he simply sees Shadow as an absence of Light and vice versa, not good nor evil.
Teridax is amoral as a character but his actions do have a specific good and evil effect, which he himself admits.
Botar is a direct reference to Botar from Bionicle, his powers including teleportation is a direct reference to that Botar. The only exception is his status as Planeswalker, he simply was created with that as a way for Artheus to get back to this universe after his trip to Meditation Plane.
Botar is allied with Teridax and considers Teridax as a comrade, even though Teridax dislikes being called that.
NEGIS refers this universe as "The Alternate Calamity Universe" due to the fact this isn't completely Terraria.
Teridax during the early stages of the role play was represented as Ralsei as a disguise. He maintained this with an illusion until he donned his adaptive armor. Fortunately for him, no one questioned his sudden change of stature. If someone who remembered him from that time questions him right now, he will simply say he is deformed, which is actually not a lie. He wears a mask constantly and refuses to take it off for the same reason.
Teridax is mutant and an exile of his original world.
NEGIS's age is 13902 years old, this due to the fact he was inactive for a long time.
You can't hack NEGIS due to the fact that the only being who has the knowledge of how to even program him is Teridax. Unlike regular machines, which has two variables which is ones and zeros, NEGIS uses 49 different variables and a different programming language than Java, Python, etc. which again, only Teridax has knowledge of. Unless you include NEGIS themselves.
Teridax heavily utilizes Matoran Universe Technology i.e. the Rhotuka Launcher, the concept of Vahki, and Kanohi.
The substance that makes up Teridax is called Aetherdermis or Ætherdermis. This is due to the fact that it is a combination of Aether, protodermis, and a few other things. This substance constantly turns to something similar to gases then reforms into solid then turns back, allowing Teridax to ignore damage, and if he is hit when he is in solid form, all it takes to heal himself is to wait till it turns into a gas. However, this gives him a disadvantage as he can be dissipated if his armor is breached and he is in gas form.
Teridax can transform himself into a giant Shadow Zivon which allows him to climb easier and fire a large amount Rhotuka spinners. He can only maintain this form for about fifteen seconds.
Teridax enjoys creating illusions, and likes most of the reactions to a few of them.
Teridax during the period of time where he disappears when he releases some of his energy and reappears when Def and Lavin suggest attacking P-Don was simply planeswalking. To him, due to the fact that time flows differently in Other Universes, was 500 years has passed.
Teridax specifically chose his name for a reason that I won't spoil yet...
Aerean is a character used to tell a part of Teridax's story, he is considered deceased, he was mutated by Energized Protodermis and was in a recording a few hundred posts ago.
Technically, Teridax's mental health would be considered insane.
Other NEGIS's that are in different worlds are able to be hacked, however, using these NEGISes to hack the main NEGIS is impossible, due to the fact that the NEGISes only transfer data, not commands. Any data NEGIS sees that has a command simply considers it corrupt then permanently erases the command from it, preventing those from remotely hacking, although Teridax still doesn't trust that this is unable to be hacked, so he again goes overboard with security precautions.
NEGIS was not completely built by Teridax, he simply reactivated it. NEGIS himself references this during the conclusion of Artheus's trip to Meditation Plane.
Teridax identifies himself as a separate being from the being he was before his mutation. I also do the same for story purposes.
Teridax's timetable is still in effect, a few several special events have happened before involving it. The events are just the beginning...
NEGIS dislikes HacknetOS v2 aka Program due to their name, and because of it, dislikes it being close to anywhere critical. NEGIS found out about HacknetOS v2 thanks to Alpha's Bug.
Teridax is a planeswalker of all five colors of mana. If he was to become a planeswalker before he mutated, he would be a colorless planeswalker, even if he was to mutate afterwards.
Teridax technically is a colorless planeswalker, the only reason for his classification as all five colors is his ability to transmute mana into any combination of color.
NEGIS sees himself as male, although he doesn't record this within his own profile.
NEGIS was inspired from Sky-net, an AI from Fallout 2. By extension, NEGIS was also inspired by Coffee. ALSO SHUT UP ABOUT IT, IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT IT BEING INSPIRED BY COFFEE, WHY DON'T YOU RESEARCH IT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW? AND NO I DON'T LIKE THE DRINK AND IT WAS NOT INSPIRED BY THE DRINK!
NEGIS is able to transfer his "conscience" to any robotic machine that can be programmed, this is thanks to Teridax's upgrades to allow it to read other programming language and variables. He does have a main form that isn't a screen/terminal. However, it has not yet been shown. The massive blue laser machine is not his main form.
Teridax has forty two main powers, which is an obvious reference to the Answer of the Universe. He doesn't use all of them thanks to the fact he likes challenges.
These powers are not only attacks, a few of them are damage resistance, fire resistance, and ice resistance as a power.
Teridax has created an army before, although it specifically drains him, quite literally. The army is nicknamed the "Sons of Teridax" due to the fact the army is born from Teridax's essence. Each soldier is made up of an empty suit of armor, specifically made for his Aetherdermis and the Aetherdermis themselves. Each soldier is then able to use one of Teridax's forty two powers and has portion of Teridax's knowledge, however Teridax doesn't lose it. Teridax rarely uses this army for the reason that it's costly for himself. There are about fifty currently active. They are naturally destructive, often going out of their way to cause as much damage as possible. This is untrue when they are given orders. Teridax ordered them to guard several places specifically so they don't go crazy on everything, which would reveal their locations.
NEGIS is not a "Son of Teridax" and doesn't contain any Aetherdermis within him.
The Power Lance that Artheus wields is a former weapon of Teridax, Teridax discarded it for disliking it's immense power. He is willing to let Artheus keep it as long he doesn't cause too much destruction.
Teridax dislike humanity for how they conduct business. For example, he doesn't like the currency of gold. What are you going to do with gold? Yes, it's shiny, yes it's a good conductor, yes it doesn't rust but what else, it is heavy, soft, cumbersome, and simply annoying to carry all together. Teridax prefers other resources as currency. He also dislikes greed and corruption.
Teridax is master of weaponry and an expert at all variations of combat tactics with all types of weapons.
Teridax doesn't care for battle honor and is willing to fight unfairly to win. This is represented in him with his amoral sense. This is also represented in the weapons he wield, with hidden blades in his wrist, his staff and Rhotuka Launcher, and a lot of other weapons. He constantly rotates these weapons for weapon practice, not being over encumbered, and for unpredictability, giving him an advantage, even to those who fought him before. Of course, he likes challenges so he limits himself on several occasions. He doesn't do this while in disguise.
Teridax is able to heal others easily thanks to prior knowledge of other species.
Teridax is shielded from telepathy and mental attacks, thanks to the Order of Mata Nui.
Teridax became a planeswalker after being exiled.
Teridax is mentally unstable, allowing him to be friendly and nice one moment, and then go into a murderous rage the next. The main reason he doesn't do this was his rage usually goes off-screen.
Despite he had the power to remove insanity with pure power that blocked only the memories of what driven the target to insanity, he couldn't do this to himself due to the fact he doesn't really have memories that turned him insane.
Teridax almost always is in perpetual rage, although he does not realize this.
Teridax's inspiration for creations usually are from his insanity, however, he does have some normal inspiration now and again.
NEGIS is usually passive-aggressive,a little nod towards Fallout New Vega's Yes Man's personality.
The mask that Teridax wears is the Alternate Mask of Energy.
The Alternate Mask of Energy was a combination of Kanohi that Teridax gathered over time. The original mask was the mask of fusion. It's appearance is the legendary Mask of Shadows.
The Alternate Mask of Energy was given a portion of Teridax's power, this was so the Mask would automatically attack those who seek to destroy it or anyone who was not Teridax and touches it. It uses a portion of its own power to complete this.
The Alternate Mask of Energy has two main ways of wearing it, one way is for Teridax, the other is for almost anyone else.
Teridax is a fusion of three beings, he was simply the only consciousness that could override the other two and completely erase them, but not their memories, this was done so Teridax could study them, one reason why he is insane.
Teridax was a planeswalker before that fusion.
NEGIS's original name was Optimized Reactive Intelligence Guardian and Interconnected Network or ORIGIN, however, his name was changed after Teridax allying with the New Enclave.
The New Enclave was also known as the Twilight Sun after Teridax allied with them. This name was a result of Teridax's display of powers.
Teridax is perceptive and has an astounding amount of empathy. This was thanks to his experiences throughout his life. One of the consequences of his experiences is that he doesn't make friends that he truly trusts. He make allies, but he doesn't allow himself to have friends for his own reasons.
Most of Teridax's insanity is directed towards his experiments. This is shown within Teridax's Colossus, Shadow Leeches, and his weapon designs.
Teridax used to be a mercenary.

ALSO AGAIN THIS ENTIRE POST IS DONE OUT OF CHARACTER SO YOU CAN'T ASK NEGIS/BOTAR/TERIDAX QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS UNLESS A SPECIFIC TOPIC COMES UP OKAY?!?!?! Also no making a specific topic coming up for absolutely no reason except for to get more info about this.

Last edited:
Yeah... I'm leaving this thing, just can't do it with the timezone bull:red:tery forcing me to either get so sleep-deprived I can't do anything or miss all the fun, and :red: that bull:red:. Also, please use spoilers for those out of character walls of text.

I don't know what is happening so I'm just going to put this situation into the Razor Whale's teeth.
Even after reading the last posts.

Teridax simply experiments with something.

I'm not even going to try to understand, and instead just leave this entire thing, because all the fun happens when I'm not here.

Back
Top Bottom