• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(There is a reason why the Twelfth apostle exists.)

The power is intense. And mind altering. And screeching. Reason, because it's otherworldly energy. He will suffer migraines regularly as long as the lunar apocalypse exists or if he purges himself of the otherworldly energy and don't use it.
(That's also a reason why Trebonth called the Great Green. Basically... if nobody is willing to do that, I and Vil would. Also Novaya.)

(By pain transfer, as in his healing powers have the trade off of feeling any of the injuries he's alleviated, so if your stomach was torn open, he'd get phantom pain from healing that)

The void dragon's normally quite dim glow is a lot stronger.
Like, before it could be compared to a candle (except cyan), now it's I couldn't figure out an appropriate comparison (because I got stuck on trying figure out how to determine brightness without having any visual on it) so I'll just say bright as :red:.
(Because he also absorbed a lot of it, though in his case (and any void creature's) absorption of magic works differently, plus wouldn't be his first time absorbing large amounts of magic.)

"Ha, excellent. You see, all the heretic countries not lead by me or my allies are in power. Hahha, if Great Lunar is real, then we shall bring it on!" She was mentioning NATO and Novayan Allies and Novaya itself. She seems to be crazed with prospect of taking revenge against the humiliation. Guess she already loved how Lunatic Cultist spoke.

[Meanwhile a distress call could reach Corpus from NATO, calling any capitalist faction to help fighting back against crazed Novaya Russia. ( @Orifan1 )]
except the distress call does not. as the Corpus are in Warframe. and because of the arc reversal, there is no current dimensional link between Warframe and CA. yet. the closest to this can be

"hey, jokket... what is this signal?"
"let me see... puyk, this looks like signs of void cloaking!"
an alarm goes off as the entire ship enters red alert.

The Novayan army shortly after conquests of Americas and Eurasia-Oceania, decided to bring all the cards against Lunar Army. (But give or take, any tower would be just as strong as half an army of Novaya, right?)

(Forest for nuclear survivors. That's where everyone's characters are. In the forest.

Also going to be doing stuff involving the now big hole to hell in Yawgmoth's ruins.)

Murphmario said:
((Also, I'm assuming Murph's tail is poisonous, and in turn Murph h
(Yes, H is for he is poisonous, but only the tail because glands in the tail only. His pincers aren't poisonous. Nor is his bite.)

[Murph and his party might feel dread, and while Burst and Matt feel it, it's intensifying.]

((Since basically, wanting y'all to fight the Celestial Towers.))

((Don't really want to fight the towers right now though. Maybe with Sonic and Tails stumbling upon the Solar Pillar, but other than that...))

Back
Top Bottom