Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Ive had a total of 3 dev sets, and all are on one same char. (Red's, CenX's, and D-Towns. (with reds throw).

First Mothron kill : Godly Eye of Cthulhu. (not the thing I really want.)
When I running around in my pre 1.3 world, random angry trapper drop Unreal Uzi. (again, I already found Uzi before 1.3 and already reforge it to unreal prefix.)

RNGebus is playing with me for real.

The second Green Slime I ever killed on my Melee playthrough dropped a Slime Staff.

Sadly, now that I'm actually doing a Summoner playthrough, everything refuses to drop it.

Single player. Non-expert casual run. First time exploring the dungeon on that world and character, a cursed skull drops a Nazar. Then the next skull I kill drops another. I am flabbergasted.

So with my single player character I construct a farm for medusas (since before I couldn't ever get their head) and hoplites. After my farm was finished, I got two heads in very quick succession. Though not having luck with them hoplite's armor...

Also, mechanic spawned very close to the edge of the dungeon. I didn't have a place for her so it was convenient that I could edit the edge into a home real quick.

Then went to expert world with my SP character, killed king slime, got slime saddle with the last piece of the ninja set I needed (killed about 4-5 on non-expert world, lots of ninja hoods and got trophy first time).

Again, back in 1.2.4
Second night was blood moon on new playtrough,Because I was lucky enough to found 3 Life Crystals on first night.

Alright. I swear to god my Moon Lord's drop table consists only of the following:

Rainbow Crystal Staff
Lunar Flare

Killed a Chaos Elemental. Got a Rod of Discord. A few minutes afterwards, killed a Frozen Tortoise. Got a Warding Frozen Turtle Shell. Another few minutes later, killed a Nymph. Got a Nymph banner. Went to surface and talked to the Traveling Merchant that just arrived. Got Pulse Bow. Reforged it once. Got Unreal modifier. 'Nuff said.

RNG.. RNG.. where do I start.

So here's my dungeon run on my last playthrough.
I was a ranger and here's what I got after an hour of farming.

3 Paladin Hammers
4 Paladin Shields
3 Shadowbeam Staves
1 Inferno Staff
2 Magnet Spheres
1 Spectre Staff
1 Sniper Rifle

I got so infuriated at my luck I just decided to cheat in the Tac Shotgun and Rocket Launcher..

I just got two sets of developer gear in a row: Cenx and Lazure

patrickstar.jpg

Back
Top Bottom