Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Well, time to bring this thread to an end, I present to you @Ery, goddess of luck and master of the RNG. There is no drop too rare, no situation impossible.

Ehhhhhhhh? You make it sound like I'm lucky. My best luck was only Binoculars on first kill... maybe... probably idk. Not sure if I had anything better. :dryadtongue:

In an hour I got a Lucky Lucky coin, Broken (actually better to milk the Coin than Ruthless or Mythical) Slime Staff, and an Enchanted Sword. In an HOUR.

In a seperate event I never got around to finishing my Hallowed Key farm because I was given it in the middle of building it.

More than half of the items in this game are now trash. I don't even bother to keep them to sell. They're all about as useful as dirt to me. I'll give you a small list of things you might find in my Terrarian trash can.
Bezoars,
Armor Polish,
All of Plantera's drops except the Axe,
All of the Golem's drops except for his trophy,
Broken Hero Swords,
Ectoplasm,
Nazars,
Adhesive Bandages,
All of Duke Fishron's drops except for his mask,
I could spare a few platinum,
All of the souls,
Any drop at all from the dungeon enemies except for the Paladin's Hammer,
Pretty much any drops from any of the bosses,
Much, much, more. My advice? I imagine RNG as basically Lucahjin. I am close friends with RNG. She will give many gifts if you appease her with your friendship. (She'll still keep you from getting things you really want, but being her friend still get you better things than not.)

Once again, another example of my insanity.

first reforge on a ruglar megashark:unreal
also ive had a ton of luck with unreal bows: ive had three unreal ice bows, one unreal marrow and two unreal tsunami's:naughty:

I usually tend to be a magnet for Hallow key molds...actually just key molds in general. For whatever reason i usually find at least one key mold every 3rd play session.

Playing with one of my friends, I make two nightmare picks for us and both of them are legendary :D

I got the Fishron Wings the first time I killed Duke Fishron, and then I got them after fighting him (or her?) twice on another playthrough. :D

i've had mixed luck with the RNG. a great example, i had spent a week farming stuff to get the fast clock and megaphone to complete my ankh shield, then shortly after making my shield, the items are dropping all the damn time. lets see, i STILL have yet to catch a clown fish because i suspect the RNG is mocking me. i still haven't obtained a second rod of discord and have to resort to passing the one i have between characters using a storage chest. i also keep getting piles of tar tar sauce from fishing....whhyyyyyy?!

Back
Top Bottom