Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

i get a felling i shoud unwatch this thread since im usually never lucky. im gonna sit in my closet with my lucky lucky horseshoe and hope for something.

2Nd corruptor kill I gOt a cOrruPTion keymold and I'm so lucky that I have I have 3 cOrruption key molds and 2 jungle keymolds but no souls of fright and we haven't beaten plantera​

yep. unwatched INSTANTLY. (no im not but once i got three jungle key molds in the temple with my brother and i have a spare corrupt one)

it was ages ago...(on my FIRST character) and i just went and grabbed the vampire knives. first reforge:shoddy.second reforge:ruthless x)

usually i do the same but now.
(also this)
Joe the guide.jpg

During my first solar eclipse on a melee run, I got three broken hero swords, and a scythe.

After a long time, a hardmode dungeon ennemy finally drops the Magnet Sphere. It was a Mythical Magnet Sphere ;)
Oh, and I wanted to reforge a Warding accessory I had to Menacing, and when I didn't have anymore money left (I hate the goblin tinkerer), it was Warding again.

Legendary keybrand from my first dungeon trip. After a while I also managed to obtain everything else but a sniper rifle.

Back
Top Bottom