Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Entered hardmode, Hallow annihilated one Crimson and the new crimson landed in a preexisting crimson biome. 'Twas nice.

Was in the Hallow during rain and found my first Rainbow Slime, netting me the Gelatin World Tour achievement!
Like a minute later, an Angry Nimbus dropped a Nimbus Rod!
Probably seconds later, I got my second Turtle Shell!
(all of this is Pre-Mechs, by the way)

Robot Hat. 2 seconds later, Jungle Key. 15 seconds later, Plantera Bulb. Wow.
EDIT: Plot twist, he rekts me.`:sigh:

Last edited:
Mobile
Logged into terraria to fix up my pumpkin moon arena.
While waiting for the night, i decided to bully some slimes using my turtle armor when one random slime dropped the slime staff. Well luck me i said, i got 2 slime staffs now.
When night came, pumpkin moon using the Horseman's Blade + Mimics and Slime Statues. 3 Slime Staffs proceeded to drop in one night...

Best luck i've had so far is probably getting 4 turtle shells in 6 or 7 kills.
Worst rng luck: Perhaps not so much game related, but CTD during a corpserun losing my cellphone, and alot of other really nice gear. That made me sad and frustrated.

For some reason I keep getting multiple drops... eg. today it was 2 Rocket Launchers from one Skeleton Commando also the same with Shadowbeam Staff.. Also happened earlier with 2 Paladin's Hammers.... :eek:

Almost forgot about this one.
Beat plantera with a friend in expert mode. Dropped bag, potions.... JUNGLE KEY!!! (yes, first plantera on that world) (not sure if they gave plantera a chance to drop biome keys, wich is what i thought at first). I almost didnt notice it, and was so surprised.

Started a new normal mode MP (One melee one summoner). First 2 piranhas killed both drop hooks. 1 enchanted sword found after a while. First minute on the world: Slime with 2 gold spawns. Then pinky. (No slime staff though) First golden chest: Hermes boots. Tons of ore found on first mining trip. we can almost kill EoC after around 2 hours of lucky playing.

While I was fishing with sonar potion, the line broke five time when the name of quest fish appear+one time with golden crate.
So you know how important hi-test fishing line is? Just give ma already you stupid kid!

First slime kill ever in my history of playing dropped a slime staff..

I was like Is this always a drop? If so, I don't want it. But I kept it cause nothing else dropped it ever..
[DOUBLEPOST=1439897176,1439897069][/DOUBLEPOST]
While I was fishing with sonar potion, the line broke five time when the name of quest fish appear+one time with golden crate.
So you know how important hi-test fishing line is? Just give ma already you stupid kid!
I just looked at your sprites.

UPDATE! *Red slides away*

On Multiplayer: Just found the heart crystal to get 200 hp... *5 mins later* A goblin army is approaching from the east!"

From 1.3.0.1 onwards (and after obtaining a Tally Counter), I'd accrued 5 Moon Stones from Vampires before the 50th kill.

21 Paladins kill, Three shields before the hammer.
same thing happen with 3 black belt before a tabi.
Edit: Got another hammer on 23rd kill.

Last edited:
In expert mode, I got two Paladin hammers from one Paladin. I didn't even know that was possible. Maybe because expert mode adds to drop chance list item again, so there's small chance that we will get two drops?

Back
Top Bottom