Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

4 keymolds in 1 hour.
Unreal Megashark and Legendary Terrablade on first reforge.
First Paladin Hammer I got was godly
Found an enchanced sword within 10 mins of creating a new world

Oh ya? I got a unreal as my drop prefix for my megashark :redspin:

Last edited:
After Killed 50 sniper: Got 6 Rifle scope with zero Rifle. RNG Please ;.; (After I have got the Spectre staff, it IS the only last item from dungeon collection)

Thank you, my first hardmode boss kill Destroyer, for making me Red!

Capture 2015-08-23 06_43_30.png

Ok, here's my 1.3 characters list of luck:

Got an unreal megashark on craft
Got so many damn Yelets or whatever that yoyo is called that I just trash them now
Got a slime staff 1 minute after running my 1 statue crab engine, then lost it ( think I accidentally trashed) and decided its not morally wrong to inventory edit it in (I don't ever use it for anything else, though. After this playthrough might do a challenge playthrough with it)

Fist Red Devil got an unholy trident

First trip to hardmode dungeon:
First bone-lee got a Tabi
First Necromancer got a shadowbeam
8th Diabolist got an inferno fork
Survived the dungeon by cheesing it with the SoC that I got from the chest. Just shot the wall and had mini eaters devour stuff.

Getting two Sharktooth Necklaces on one Blood Moon, next night was another Blood Moon that dropped two Money Troughs.
Getting a Sextant and then a Weather Radio the next day from the Angler, followed up with another Sextant a couple of days later.

Noob days:
- Honeyed googles on 1st Queen Bee kill
- Got 2 Cascade in 5 mins
- Whoopie cushion on 5th giant worm kill
- 2 Binoculars from 4 EoC treasure bags
- Bone Pickaxe on my 2nd Undead Miner kill
- Rally on my 1st Crawdad kill.

Hardmode days:
- My first pirate invasion dropped Lucky Coin and the Discount Card
- Sniper rifle and then 5 mins later.. another sniper rifle
- 2 Inferno Forks
- FINALLY A SPECTRE STAFF. It didn't took long, I just don't know where Ragged casters spawn.
- Crowno and Skiphs vanity set in 5 Moon Lord Treasure bags
- Legendary Meowmere on my 2nd Moon Lord kill (My first moon lord kill dropped meowmere but Sluggish)
- Reached wave 15 of Frost Moon using a razorpine, and NO TRAPS

Unluckiest:
- Opened 100+ Golem treasure bags and 40+ Queen Bee treasure bags but no developer vanity set.
- My sonar potion detected a Golden Crate but my hook snapped.

Last edited:
On my last playthrough (it was a multiplayer one) me and my friend were grinding the post-plantera dungeon for the wepons, when within like, 5 seconds of each other we got a tactical shotgun, a shadow beam staff, and a sniper rifle.

On that same world, in the first two jungle chests we found, there were a bezor in each.

When Moon Lord grinding, we got 5 rainbow crystal staffs.

On a different world, I got two pieces of aichent shadow armor 1 after another.

Pirate invasion, pillars, and blood moon (or was it solar eclipse, I can't remember) all at the same time.

couple months ago, was playing with about 3 or so friends, we just get into hardmode, we decided to explore our way up, Chaos Elemental appears out of nowhere, I managed to kill it, MIND YOU this is the FIRST hallowed enemy of the session, and I get a Rod of Discord....I nearly had a heart attack when it happened lol

(Mobile)
Been like 2 ingame weeks since i defeated the firsg mechanical boss. Still no Solar Eclipse.
Found some annoying flaws from my small soul semi-afk farm and had to edit stuff bigtime.
That night was a bloodmoon. Finalky thought morning comes, after 2 ingame weeks of beating a mechanical boss, Solar Eclipse finally. Had to finish the contraption while all the chaos was happening, but was worth it. I got around 1 plat and 20 gold from the mobs and a total of 30 souls from that one solar eclipse, as well as 2 Broken Hero Swords and 3 Moon Stones.

(Note: This was in N Terraria)
Honeyed goggles on 3d queen bee kill on new playthrough.
2 binoculars in a row on same playthrough
Magic quiver on first skeleton archer in hardmode.

Went killing a lot of Giant Bats for a Trifold Map. Ended up with getting three Depth Meters in 5 minutes, but still NO Trifold Map.

Got it after grinding more...

Other thing on a MP server:

Went killing Cursed Skulls and Enchanted Sword to get a Nazar. Killed like hundreds of them and nothing.
I went to an arena where some admins were adding stuff. They made a "mini dungeon". It was big enough to spawn enemies. The first one was a Paladin which dropped the shield, and the second one was a Cursed Skull which my minion killed. Guess what did it drop...

Back
Top Bottom