IC Shattered (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to start off.

Shard materializes into the land of Terraria. "This land... it's the perfect start. Resources to fuel my army, inhabitants to turn into my slaves, yes it's perfect."

Shard feels something hit his arm. It annoys him, and he looks around for the culprit. It is the Guide. "Fool. You did not hurt me at all, and now you are going to die."
He summons some spears to impale the Guide. The Guide summons heroes from across the multiverse with his last bit of strength. Then, he dies.

Agnes was sure she was screwed. In den of Drykls she went too far. She was ambushed. She barely held out, but the way was closed. Thinking of anything, she probably did regret the fact she came that far to die for nothing.

Then it flashed black and white. It appeared to be like a strange forest to Agnes, nothing but oak and cherry trees. From where she lived, there was always tree variety, pines, willows to say a few. Even bushes were on her planet. This seems a lot different than Fife... I need to get my sword ready, I can't fall for any idiocy from my part again. Drykls nearly got me killed.

---

John Stalwart looked for anyone, setting up to a long journey to the living settlement. He had nothing to lose by seeking out the contacts with other people. All he needed was a medical attention to one of his legs. As well as some food and some water.

And then again, it flashed black and white. He found himself in different part of the different forest. John cursed out seeing how the two forests were not that different, devoid of sentient life. No signs of settlements, no signs of sentient life. He looked at the potion, then back at himself. If... If I'm forced to drink it just to stave out the thirst, so be it.

Othima looked at the world before him. He was not transported to this world by the Guide's doing, as he was no hero, but by another only known by those who have Fallen like him. His silver eyes glistened with a red hue as he looked around, before grinning, realizing this is a world that can be manipulated perhaps.

Shard has moved on. He is travelling across the world, looking for monsters to grow his army, and people to shatter and enslave. He spots something purple in the distance.

Tarrah, fleeing from danger in some other world, ends up cornered and having to go through a conveniently located portal.

And yet, both John Stalwart and Agnes were unlikely to see where they landed up exactly. Neither of them had any maps, and while Agnes did walk around to scout some forest, Stalwart had no such option, only by very slow limp he moved forward.

Tolerant is inside of a hospital bed. Aliens are attacking. She hears a voice and then... she's in this world, fully healed.

John Stalwart kind of noticed the trees were odd. Perhaps they fed me drugs one too many times again. He would continue limping slowly in the forest.

Agnes meanwhile would sigh seeing no sign of settlements where she could just resupply her food, waterskin and of course rest. Wherever I landed, at least there was an inn. There isn't one, as far as my eyes reach across.

Tarrah, after having gone through the portal and it having closed behind her, looked around wherever in this world she was.

Tarrah started to slowly wander from where she'd ended up and may end up finding someone or something, or not, I don't decide that.

Agnes doesn't yet notice, looking around for any clue where is she right now, beside the obvious fact she's in the forest that she doubted that it had any name.

Agnes did take attention, but startled by the dragon, set up a barrier of the dirt using Shaping to separate her from the dragon. Crap... what is that monster? I can't face that one alone without preparation!

Tarrah then started wandering away from Agnes, expecting that whatever would happen wouldn't be good.

Agnes waited a few moments, then got out of her cover. She wasn't sure what it really was, yet it still looked big. Dangerous too. She had to do something. All I need is to see if the creatures like that dragon is an exception rather than rule. If not, then crap, I need to shape something extra.

John Stalwart still limped around. He could be seen, of course, but by who? Who could notice him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom