Showcase your headquaters!

Alright, this may be a bit hard to see, but here it is.
mW484ZX.png

The thing on the far left is my current battle arena, mainly for moon events, but it will definitely go through some changes later. The mushroom area is where my truffle lives, and has been since I started out. The area next to it with the Terrarian pixel art is the main spawn area, and has a lot of paintings I put there to fill up the space. The area above that is my storage area, filled with over 130 chests. To the left of the storage area, other than empty space, is where I put all of the dev sets. Above that is a poor recreation of some sort of spaceship, which I left unfinished. To the direct left of that, is my nurses new house. To the right of my spawn point is what is left of my original house, and is currently housing a majority of my NPCs. To the right of my old base, I have the houses of my clothier, my goblin tinkerer, and my mechanic, which are in that order from up to down. To the right of that is my trophy room, where I put up a ton of different armors, weapons, trophies, and more. I like to think of that as the "core" of my base. Directly above the trophy room is where my steampunker lives, and I tried my best to make it look like a rocket on a landing pad. Next to that is my cyborg's house, which I'm not too proud of, but I'll probably change at some point. This is also where I put a set of every single end-game armor from the Lunar event on mannequins. Above this is the area where I grow plants for brewing, which is mostly finished, but needs a roof and some walls. Under that is where my witch doctor lives, which is nothing special, but I enjoyed making it. Under that is my mob banner collection, which consists of about 150 or so banners from mobs I've killed over the past 1.6 years or so. Under that is a random Underworld themed room that I don't really have any plans for, but I will probably keep it there for a while. Next to that is my teleporter hub, which is currently work in progress, but I will make it go all around the world once I'm done with it. Now back up next to the cyborg house, this is where I put my painter's house, which was also my first CC entry. It has gone through some changes since, but is still mostly the same. Next to that is my Wizard Tower, which I made because I was running out of things to make. I also converted a floating Island into my dryad's house, which she tries to jump off of every single day. I think that the pixel art kind of speaks for itself, but what I currently have is the Terrarian that I put at spawn, the Annoying Dog that I made my CC entry for last month (which has undergone minor changes with the paint since), the overworld sprite of Papyrus, Yoshi, and my personal favorite, Jerry.

Also, you can sort of see me in the top left.

http://imgur.com/a/YKXh1
This is the village most NPCs reside in. At the far left and right are walls that become active once it gets night, so most monsters can't come in. The well in the middle is my hellevator.
http://imgur.com/a/XISm0
The miniature Jungle in wich the Witch Doctor lives. The dome is like the aforementioned controlled by the day/night cycle.
http://imgur.com/a/crdqS
The Sky-themed tower of the Wizard. At the bottom is a Silly Balloon Machine, of wich the balloons rise to the 'Sun' above.
http://imgur.com/a/SvJMX
The Zeppelin for the Steampunker. It's made out of Living Wood painted grey. The cabin is made out of Obsidian Bricks, though this is likely to change.

Last edited:
I know, but the images weren't showing up. It only displayed an icon with IMG next to it. Nice base by the way!
That's why you put the link I did. I didn't make the image show on here, just gave you the link you have to use. It needs to end in .jpeg or .png

This is my current prehardmode base. I'm working to collect every single item in the game, so I'm still in pre hardmode, finishing off those last few items. Anyway, I call it the Laboratory! The long part of the building going underground is my storage facility, and the rest of it is my main base! After I get every furniture item I'll multiply the size of it to accommodate. I really think it looks nice, hope you agree!

Attachments

• Capture 2016-08-01 00_00_38.png
    Capture 2016-08-01 00_00_38.png
    4 MB · Views: 334
This is my Ranger's base. I'm really proud of this one. Don't mind the NPCs, they'll get their own homes later.
Capture 2016-11-23 11_40_21.png

My Truffle's little laboratory thing. The Merchant decided to be rude and take it because, as I said, I still need a good solution for NPC housing.
Capture 2016-11-12 15_17_07.png

And that's it for now. The rest are just images I copied from Google, so I only want to show original, (hopefully) quality work. :)

This is my main on the mobile version currently. Kinda sloppy but I didn't expect to show it off. I might build a nicer one.

P.s. it's in 8 images because I'm not a techwizard. Spoilers are the best I have so be warned.

Screenshot_2017-05-26-22-43-19.png
Screenshot_2017-05-26-22-45-35.png
Screenshot_2017-05-26-22-47-25.png
Screenshot_2017-05-26-22-47-47.png
Screenshot_2017-05-26-22-48-14.png
Screenshot_2017-05-26-22-48-22.png
Screenshot_2017-05-26-22-49-16.png
Screenshot_2017-05-26-22-50-32.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-26-22-43-19.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-26-22-43-19.png
    158.6 KB · Views: 167
  • Screenshot_2017-05-26-22-47-25.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-26-22-47-25.png
    159.9 KB · Views: 192
Alright... Here it is...
5IHKZr0.png

It's not too bad... But compared to all of your builds... It's... meh...
Tbh... It was a massive pain to Photoshop this together...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom