• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Showcase your headquaters!

x Mista J x

Terrarian

A hideout. Perfect for a spawn-point or simply to wait out blood-moons of that sort. The rest of the tree isn't shown here
WOW! I LOVE THIS BUILD! Very similar to what I am trying to achieve. Would you be able to share some more info on the farms and crafting areas? How they are built/arranged/function etc.

ED209

Plantera
I can't upload my image for some reason, it says I don't have permission.

[UPDATE] i was able to drag and drop, but the "upload file" button wouldn't let me do anything.

Last edited:

ED209

Plantera
Sorry to repost the same thing, but I got bored of stitching images together so I've done a video tour of the NPC villages (6 minutes or so):

insig

Steampunker
8c79e425ff0f601f29f62435a4982115.png

A new build style I am working on currently.
Going to make a gigantic castle-ish type community build for my NPC's. The Village for say that I built previously in the world pre-hardmode is going to be transformed into a pillaged village, fire blocks and all.

This tower is the guard station for the city itself, and withholds all of the city's secrets. Still a work in progress.

I am more used to "professional" minecraft building, so 2D building on this scale is definitely new to me.

I decided to go with a more granite feel, and so I am also trying out the 3D techniques.

Top Bottom