Weapons & Equip Some more Wall of Flesh drops

DaPielord

Eye of Cthulhu
First off, I understand we do not need more drops from the Wall of Flesh in the same drop table. I have also thought of a way to fix that here.

Hungry Hook:
Reachs 27 blocks.
You can control the end like a yo-yo.
You can have 2 out at once.
50% drop chance from the Wall of Flesh.

Spring Gloves:
Allows you to jump off blocks 1 time.
Equipable.
50% drop chance from the Wall of Flesh

Here is the solution do the grindy drop rates:
You get the emblem and the weapon of the weapon type you defeat it with. If you're summoner, you get the emblem and a random weapon. This prevents grindy drop rates and makes it easier to get the weapon you want.

DaPielord, signing out.

But... Wouldn't this feature slow down the hook? A hook's usage is latch on a surface and pull you to that point, as fast as possible.
I kind of meant it so it was a bit more accurate than a regular hook, with the downside of being slower.

I'm pretty sure the game can't distinguish damage types from each other so finding which weapon did the last blow would be impossible for the game. I may be wrong though.

How would the spring gloves fit in the WoF theme?
Everything that drops from the WoF is metal themed, and it would work a bit like the shoe spikes, but when hitting a wall, it will automatically bounce you back from the wall, while letting you jump again.
I'm pretty sure the game can't distinguish damage types from each other so finding which weapon did the last blow would be impossible for the game. I may be wrong though.
That kinda sucks, cause that would reduce a lot of rng.

Back
Top Bottom