Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Sensation - Inferno of Flavor - Anti-Confection

Done. I actually quite like that as it fits with the atrophic (also percentage based) besides balancing it out. I am certainly no expert on UseTimes. :happy:

Potions updated and a couple sprites updated. Personal portfolio updated with creature concept models.
I'd buff it up to 15 - 20%. An average weapon has a use time of 20, and 5% of 20 is just 1. Faster weapons wouldn't get any boost at all.

What is the Terra Blade equivalent for this biome?

It is. The Confection's True Excavity and the True Spice of Life would still make a Terra Blade. Primarily for gameplay reasons but it's still reasonable. Two opposing forces forged together create a (thematically) balanced weapon.

I could probably think of something up but it's not necessarily needed.

how would this fit into terraria though?
we already have corruption and hallow, and the confection is to rival the crimson.
with this here, we'd have 3 "dark" biomes and 2 "light" biomes, making the need for a 3rd hallow alt. other than that, i like it!

how would this fit into terraria though?
we already have corruption and hallow, and the confection is to rival the crimson.
with this here, we'd have 3 "dark" biomes and 2 "light" biomes, making the need for a 3rd hallow alt. other than that, i like it!
No, the cyber is the crimson rival. This is the rival to the confection.

Most of it is not my sprite work. I did several of the item and environment sprites though. I am by no means a graphic artist so that is why I sculpted all my concept art. I think Snickerbobble, Milt and Vikri did a fantastic job translating my work.

That's funny you mention chocolate and chili peppers. I had thought of a rare spawn (like pinky and tim) enemy that's based around that. I think I named it Xocoatil. Hybrids like that would hypothetically spawn on the borders where the Confection and Sensation touch.

Back
Top Bottom