Switch Stuck as a statue

JConfer04

Terrarian
F5570FFD-7563-44BE-A196-F6B2FD424276.jpeg
I was exploring underground when I was turned to stone by Medusa. The countdown timer reached zero but then it came up with a negative sign and kept going farther and farther back. I then decided to quit the game and restart it I am now stuck as stone and cannot find a way to unfreeze myself. The attached image is showing how the timer has continued into the negative seconds. Since I have spawned in my house I have not been able to get any enemies to kill me.

View attachment 224054 I was exploring underground when I was turned to stone by Medusa. The countdown timer reached zero but then it came up with a negative sign and kept going farther and farther back. I then decided to quit the game and restart it I am now stuck as stone and cannot find a way to unfreeze myself. The attached image is showing how the timer has continued into the negative seconds. Since I have spawned in my house I have not been able to get any enemies to kill me.
Ooh, that’s a tough spot when you’ve spawned inside your house and can’t get any enemies to get to you to get kill you. Anyway that you can join in with another player, turn on PVP and have them kill you? Or have them pour lava on you? Take off your armor if you can to help the process.

Otherwise the only option (until this bug gets fixed) may be to wait until a Blood Moon happens, and hopefully the enemies can open up doors to get to you?

Back
Top Bottom