IC System Bugs

Ded?

• Total voters
A massive energy spike happens outside wherever Program & Ssnake are.
(Interdimensional travel with what Tarko does it uses a lot of energy.)
((I'm going to be using > as Tarko's system notifications.))

"...well :red:, now we are at a stalemate."
Program thinks for a minute
"...:red: it, I can just erase my records later. yes, i am on the side of the resistance."

((wdym about notifications?))
"In that case, welcome to Resistance Base #17. We are currently in the process of stopping a rampaging mob from killing everyone in a shopping centre by blasting sonic waves to cause a panic, making them l— what the heck was that?!"

((Most of all it'll be me doing some additional giving of information, like if a system is about to overload.))

(Going to test the radioing here. Also, with how, Power Armor canonically has a built in radio headset because of:
"{151}{}{Awright, who's smacking gum into the headset?}")

<<Well that's done. You do your end while I guide these people to the base. I expect you to have something about those logs by now.>>

*Gets people back to base.*

<<Well, I was doing that, when a portal opened. Some guy, claiming to be called 'hacknet' appeared through. There is also something happening outside, over.>>

"Would you like to say hello to the field officer?"

Last edited:
*Still going back to base, because apparently, it's two diagonal tiles on the map.*
<<Hacknet? Well, I can only assume with a name like that, you shouldn't let it near any computers. It could data-drain them. Personal experience. Kinda.>>

> All systems functional
Tarko's eyes appear on his screen. (Not actually eyes, just similar shapes on the screen)

"Sigh. Well, while we are close to getting everyone to the base."
*Going back to the base. Next post, he will get there.*

Back
Top Bottom