Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

The fire centipede piece of :red: seriously needs nerfing, the only pillar enemy pissing me off. Especially since they do a :red: ton of damage and the ANOTEHR one comes in 1000 MPH to hit you AGAIN for 9999 :red:in damage. At least limit that douche :red: worm from spawning only every minute or so godamn.

[edit] Apparently pillar damage (?) carries over though, so it's over, but that just makes me feel patronised.

Got a few things from the final boss, martian invasion, expert mode bosses, and the pillars. Don't have pics, but I ran the final boss around 5 times to get both the Solar Flare Armor and Nebula Armor for a friend.

Solar, Nebula, Stardust, and Vortex Fragments: Used to craft the endgame weapons and armor. Dropped from their respective pillars.

Luminite and Luminite Bars: Drops from final boss, used to craft the four endgame armors and wings.

Solar Eruption: Chain-knife style flail, pierces through all terrain and enemies, and causes explosions upon hitting an enemy. Crafted using Solar Fragments.

Daybreak: Throwing spear which never runs out, does large amounts of damage, does damage as the spears are stuck in. Crafted using Solar Fragments.

Stardust Dragon Staff: Summons a wyvern like dragon. Multiple casts will add more segments onto it. Really good, even for non-summoners. Crafted using Stardust Fragments.

Stardust Cell Staff: Summons a cell to fight for you. Multiple uses adds more cells. Honestly, i'm confused on how this exactly works. It does damage, and leaves spheres on whatever's still alive. Crafted using Stardust Fragments.

Portal Gun: It's literally the Portal Gun from Portal. Sprite and everything. Drops from final boss.

Space Dolphin Machine Gun: Seen through hacks, but now obtainable. Basically a better Megashark. Drops from final boss.

The Terrarian: Fancy YoYo, sends out bolts of energy around it (which home when near enemies) wherever you aim, does lots of damage. Drops from final boss.

Zealous Lunar Flare: Upgraded Blizzard Staff with somewhat explosive properties. Drops from final boss, very good against the horde events.

Solar Flare Armor: Has aggro, 33% more melee damage, and a "Solar Shield" as a set bonus. Basically, it reduces damage done to you by 30%, and allows you to dash into enemies. Also causes pushback to enemies hit. Very good armor, far more tanky than the Beetle, with more damage. Crafted using Solar Fragments and Luminite Bars. (you'll probably need two runs to get enough Luminite.)

Nebula Armor: Mage armor, not sure of the stats, but the set bonus is AMAZING. Essentially, causing damage has a chance to spawn buffs (30% more damage, really fast health and mana regen, etc.) Allies or you can pick them up, and the chance for the buffs to drop is really high with some of the magic weapons.

Brain Scrambler: Summons a rideable alien scorpion like mount. Quite fast, fires lasers at enemies. Drops from ssomething in the Martian Invasion.

Shrimpy Truffle: Summons a mini-Fishron mount. Can fly forever. Moves faster the more you are damaged. Dropped by expert mode Fishron.

Mechanical Cart: A super minecart which moves really fast and fires lasers. Parts are dropped from the Hardmodes mechanical trio. (Yeah, eahc of them has a single part for it)

There's more stuff, but i'm still looking into finding it.

Last edited:
Here's my finds:
Crawdad
Marble biome
Zombie AI, bite attack

Medusa
200HP
Marble Biome
Zombie AI, turns you to stone in close proximity

Hoplite
80HP
Marble Biome
Throws Javelins

Railway Setpiece
Self-Explanatory, large railway spanning ~500 blocks

Last edited:
The fire centipede piece of :red: seriously needs nerfing, the only pillar enemy pissing me off. Especially since they do a :red: ton of damage and the ANOTEHR one comes in 1000 MPH to hit you AGAIN for 9999 :red:in damage. At least limit that douche :red: worm from spawning only every minute or so godamn.

[edit] Apparently pillar damage (?) carries over though, so it's over, but that just makes me feel patronised.

Have you tried not flying? Stay on the ground and only jump minimally.

I was looking through some chests and I found an Expert Mode item called the "Gravity Globe"

I think this item uses the same ID as another item that was removed in the update

I'll see what I can find here. Just got home from work, :sigh: First time I've been around for a major update (i.e 1.1, 1.2), how long does it normally take for the Wiki to start getting populated?

sz01cQE.jpg

Found this while fishing for ebonkois

I looked at one of the posts, and I remembered the name of the monster that dropped Rally. It can also drop from Crawdads too, since that's where I got mine.

I've also found a summoner item similar to Frost Hydra that's from the Moon Lord..

Also, here's the Gravity Globe.

Attachments

• rainbow.png
    rainbow.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 439
  • globe.png
    globe.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 479
Metal Detector-Rare drop from nymph-Most valuable ore around you is visible
DPS tracker-Tracks dps
Granite-New block
Marble-New block