Terraria Bad Ideas

I'm not sure if this is a really good idea or a really bad one, but...

New Class: Explosives

Bombs, Dynamite, Holy Hand Grenades, and lots of other stuff that destroys the world.
I wouldn't move Rocket Launchers to this class unless they're changed so every Rocket destroys terrain.

Make the cactus chair and toilet do constant damage to you while you sit on either of them.
Honestly, I'd love this. It's the same kind of thing as the Fish Bowl making you drown if you wear it in your armor slot instead of vanity.

The Aether variant, Acid biome! It's a biome with the acid liquid which disintegrates all mineable blocks under it; and in journey mode or higher, disintegrates harder blocks like ebonstone or obsidian. (I know this is meaningless) If you throw an item into acid, it comes out as... ...Absolutely nothing! It's gone! Also, there are acid slimes in this biome, too! Like in D&D, they absorb everything in their path, but this time, including the ground! Another thing, you can have a super acid soaker, which will turn into its endless acid ammo (I'm bored of using that word, but have nothing else to put in place) which will leak forever (Remember Minecraft?)...

- Sandgun is now a building accessory
- Hardmode evil biome spread has a cancerously higher chance to happen at spawn after WOF is defeated
- When you select a character to play as, it requires a randomly generated password
- Patches of sand in a 150 block radius are converted to quicksand sand now being 4 times more potent
- Rolling cacti spawn on the surface desert
- Boulders can spawn on the surface in the constant's marble patches

Screenshot (3249).png

In order to interact with NPC's, you need to actually type what you want to do, (i.e asking the Mechanic for 180 Wire). If anything is mispelt or you lack the proper amount of money, you take 75% of your max health as damage, and are unable to interact with that NPC for 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom