Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thought on the update progress being at a crawl, maybe they're also working on adding 1.3 & the rest of the 1.4 merged into a single update ;D?
(I can dream that this is the case cause...1.3 on console would certainly breath new life into the community on console xD)

Another thought on the update progress being at a crawl, maybe they're also working on adding 1.3 & the rest of the 1.4 merged into a single update ;D?
(I can dream that this is the case cause...1.3 on console would certainly breath new life into the community on console xD)
1.4 currently doesn't exist PC is only just getting 1.3.1
[doublepost=1458574589,1458574520][/doublepost]
they might be trying to further optimize code/memory for the Vita version so we won't have any more crashes.
Possibly but I'm sure whatever 505 games and re-logic are working on it will be good

1.4 currently doesn't exist PC is only just getting 1.3.1
[doublepost=1458574589,1458574520][/doublepost]
Possibly but I'm sure whatever 505 games and re-logic are working on it will be good
1.4 Has been around for years prior to 1.3 as 1.4 was the "Duke Fishron Update" & 1.3 was Moonlord, so explain to me how you came to that conclusion? This might also help you with Version history http://terraria.wiki.gg/Desktop_Version_history

Last edited:
1.4 Has been around for years prior to 1.3 as 1.4 was the "Duke Fishron Update" & 1.3 was Moonlord, so explain to me how you came to that conclusion? This might also help you with Version history http://terraria.wiki.gg/Desktop_Version_history

Remember what Nike Leon said, the Terraria wiki is fan edited, therefore it is not the be all and end all of Terraria information.
I have a feeling we will be seeing the remainder of 1.2.4 by end of March still

Remember what Nike Leon said, the Terraria wiki is fan edited, therefore it is not the be all and end all of Terraria information.
I have a feeling we will be seeing the remainder of 1.2.4 by end of March still

I'm well aware of what Nike said, I'm just pointing out that 1.4 was out years be for 1.3 even came into question xD.

Back in the day it was called 1.4 since you couldn't call it 1.2.4 otherwise it was confused for the original 1.2 update.
How quaint, but I don't recall relogic ever addressing it as such, maybe why we aren't familiar with that term. I take it 1.2.3 was abbreviated as 1.3, but in using that system how would 1.2.2 have been called?

Last edited:
How quaint. But how would 1.2.2 have been called using that system?

If you look back in version history you can see the confusion between 1.2.2 & 1.2.4, If you talked about 1.2.2 and 1.2.4 in the same sentence it was easily mistaken & confused and vice versa. What system are you even talking about? 1.2.2 was just namely known for the Frost Moon.

If you look back in version history you can see the confusion between 1.2.2 & 1.2.4, If you talked about 1.2.2 and 1.2.4 in the same sentence it was easily mistaken & confused and vice versa. What system are you even talking about? 1.2.2 was just namely known for the Frost Moon.
By "system" I mean the abbreviations/alterations to the version names in which you referred to 1.2.4 as '1.4', 1.2.3 as '1.3' and such. My question was how would you call 1.2.2 (since the alteration of removing the second digit would render it as '1.2').

But enough about that, I wanna know how you'd confuse 1.2.4 with the 1.2 update

Lol have you not read that wiki It says duke fishron came out in the 1.2.4 update and lunar is 1.3 so how did u come to the conclusion that 1.4 exists even through its not on the wiki we are currently waiting for 1.3.1
[doublepost=1458579388,1458579292][/doublepost]
I believe you mean the 1.2.4 update, not 1.4.
Exactly lol it's 1.2.4 not 1.4 lol because otherwise what will you call 1.4 when it eventually comes out

Last edited:
Lol have you not read that wiki It says duke fishron came out in the 1.2.4 update and lunar is 1.3 so how did u come to the conclusion that 1.4 exists even through its not on the wiki we are currently waiting for 1.3.1
Exactly lol it's 1.2.4 not 1.4 lol
and it's never be called 1.4 except for certain people developers call it 1.01 or 1.1 or 1.2.4 since the day it came out lol

By "system" I mean the abbreviations/alterations to the version names in which you referred to 1.2.4 as '1.4', 1.2.3 as '1.3' and such. My question was how would you call 1.2.2 (since the alteration of removing the second digit would render it as '1.2').

But enough about that, I wanna know how you'd confuse 1.2.4 with the 1.2 update

CE07, post: 932232, member: 53046"]and it's never be called 1.4 except for certain people developers call it 1.01 or 1.1 or 1.2.4 since the day it came out lol[/QUOTE]

And F.y.i "System" is a wrong way of saying Numerical order or Patch Version & what does it matter what I called it or what anyone calls it for that matter? & it's simple logic you call 1.2.4 "1.4" so you don't confuse it with "1.2.2" that's what I was saying & even when I put it in simple terms you still got confused, this was the earlier point in my entire comment. Also why do you feel so heavily on the need to keep dragging this out?
[doublepost=1458588453,1458588142][/doublepost]
Exactly lol it's 1.2.4 not 1.4 lol because otherwise what will you call 1.4 when it eventually comes out

I read the Wiki & played every Version of Terraria from 1.1 & then on, you act like I'm solely responsible for calling 1.2.4 "1.4" other people have called it that not just me & again one of the reasons they did it was so it wasn't confused with 1.2.2 when it first came out on console, everyone called it 1.4 that's where & how I picked it up and when or if a "1.4.0" comes out we'll just call it "1.4" still. In the end what does it really matter? Try going back a few years when 1.2.4 was getting ready to be released almost every forum or person you talked to called it 1.4, so sue me if I use the same terminology for something that happened ages ago.

I'm not dragging it out I just got offended when u said I don't know my versions of history( basically calling me
Dumb) and I didn't like that it's not my fault because i said 1.4 doesn't exist which it doesnt u just call 1.2.4 1.4 so I wasn't wrong about my history I just didn't realise people call updates by shorten names when it's one less number lol

Wait how do you become a moderator?
If you really want to discuss it PM me. It's not simple though.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've never heard anyone refer to 1.2.4 as 1.4 before... But that's off topic so I'm glad you've all dropped it.

Hopefully we'll get some news about the rest of 1.2.4 this week. Can't promise we will though :c

My total guess here is that it will be delayed for bug squashing. I know there was a good list of stuff to address - and the team may have decided to tackle that monster on top of just the content. That said, March is winding down, so I'll see if we can get a more official status on where things are and where they are heading (and when). I know work is ongoing though, last I heard..... :)

My total guess here is that it will be delayed for bug squashing. I know there was a good list of stuff to address - and the team may have decided to tackle that monster on top of just the content. That said, March is winding down, so I'll see if we can get a more official status on where things are and where they are heading (and when). I know work is ongoing though, last I heard..... :)
Good to here the longer they spend on it the better in my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom