"Terraria is a ripoff of Minecraft" comebacks

I... I think we covered all bases with the thread though. Maybe that's why we aren't talking about the topic. Not that I think that we should be saying random :red:, but that I can understand that we don't really know what else to say.

My brother used to say that Terraria sucked and was a Minecraft Ripoff, then I bought the game for him on his birthday he likes it. Although the ultimate ace in the hole to the say to the minecrafters either Notch himself likes Terraria or the fact there is a flippin flying telekinetic brain of Cthulhu.

My brother used to say that Terraria sucked and was a Minecraft Ripoff, then I bought the game for him on his birthday he likes it. Although the ultimate ace in the hole to the say to the minecrafters either Notch himself likes Terraria or the fact there is a flippin flying telekinetic brain of Cthulhu.

That, and maybe because there's a giant squid god demon that has half of it's body missing, has three main eyes, with 4 lesser eyes, and can shoot L A S E R S

That, and maybe because there's a giant squid god demon that has half of it's body missing, has three main eyes, with 4 lesser eyes, and can shoot L A S E R S
Or the fact there’s a giant walrus, pig fish monster that is fished out of the water that spawns in sharknados. Lmao

Ask them what there top 5 armour set bonuses are...
Ask them their favourite class....
Ask them what their top 3 favourite bows are......
Ask them how much can they increase their max health by permanently.............
Ask them what their favourite accessory is............................................
Ask them what their favourite underground biome is....................................

Back
Top Bottom