Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Congrats to everyone! These are so good, I can't wait for them to be in the game!
Will they be the same as dev costumes where it's only available through expert?

ONLY A WEEK FROM TODAY UNTIL THE FINAL MAJOR 1.4; "Journey's End" UPDATE IS RELEASED, MY HYPE COULDN'T BE HIGHER!!!! ^0^

Just wanted to take a moment to thank all of those at Re-Logic for both developing Terraria and fostering an outstanding community along with hosting this contest!
I appreciate everything you've done since the beginning.

Seriously, have not been this excited for anything relating to games since I was but a child, thanks for kindling that flame once again! ^^

Last edited:
oh man i voted for the traveler....dang that sucks but congratulations
to the winners~you guys deserved it. really fantastic entries

I was really hoping for some of the flashier/more Terraria-themed stuff, like the TV head, dragon princess(?), and that one with the tank treads for legs

Not a fan of the edgy satanic cult-leader sets, but congrats to the artists and all involved in the contest.

See you all when the patch goes live! :D

I was really hoping for some of the flashier/more Terraria-themed stuff, like the TV head, dragon princess(?), and that one with the tank treads for legs

Not a fan of the edgy satanic cult-leader sets, but congrats to the artists and all involved in the contest.

See you all when the patch goes live! :D
Same TBH, First and third feel near identical in theme.
Especially when we already have stuff similar to that.
Nothing really I like so I'll stick with what I usually use but congrats to the winners.

I'd love some of the others to be added but I doubt that will happen.

I love all of the winning ones and will probably use them if i get them ingame. Also i saw a question that someone asked and i don't think it got answered... will the animated ones keep their animations in-game?

Back
Top Bottom