PS4 Terraria Limited Time Bundle voucher can't redeem code

Giulianosse

Terrarian
Hello!

So, a bit of a background: Just after Terraria went online via the PSN store update, I instantly bought it. I installed it and played a bit, but in the next day I decided to reinstall the game to see if it fixed the cross play issues. For my surprise, when I entered PSN Store, it showed that I would need to pay to buy Terraria, as if I hadn't bought it the day before (I may still have the transaction email from PSN). I found out I could download the game via my library and sort of shrugged this issue out.

However, I soon realized that I hadn't access to the Vita version. As a magic trick, the day after I received an official PSN message (which is in the exclusive inbox label for important announcements and service messages from PSN, it's not a scam before anyone asks) saying that some users had trouble acquiring the game they purchased, so they gave me a voucher (attached to the message) for a code for the Bundle, so I could "re-buy" it.

The issue is that I (and a lot of other users) can't get to use the code, so we can't access the exclusive content from the bundle. It gives an weird error instead. The code is working, because when I confirm it in the "redeem code" screen, it says that the code is for the Terraria Bundle. I just can't confirm the code and receive my goodies.

I'm posting this here because I'm without any options left for support. PSN customer service is complete garbage and couldn't even try to solve the issue, so my last hope is seeking help from the developers themselves.

Furthermore, I'm also posting a link to the original thread I created on the official Playstation forums, because a lot of users who are having the same issue also posted in it.

http://www.community.us.playstation...her-issue-when-trying-to-redeem/td-p/44755551

Last edited:
To be perfectly honest, I don't think there's really anything 505 or Engine can do for you about this but Mr Rudi checks the bug reports often so he'll probably see this. It seems to really be an issue with PSN so definitely try to take it up with them even if their service sucks.

I also was never able to get redeem the vocher! I ended up being refunded and still tried buy the Limit Time Bundle before it was removed but couldn't re-buy it. but then Limit Time Bundle has been removed, so now i can't even get the free vita game? What would it take to be able to get the free vita game like i should have had a long time ago! I have re-bouvght this on ps4. But still would like to have it on the vita! And if anything this should be cross buy between ps3<>vita
Terraria-Limited-Time-Bundle.png

TerrariaLimitedTimeBundle2.png

I also was never able to get redeem the vocher! I ended up being refunded and still tried buy the Limit Time Bundle before it was removed but couldn't re-buy it. but then Limit Time Bundle has been removed, so now i can't even get the free vita game? What would it take to be able to get the free vita game like i should have had a long time ago! I have re-bouvght this on ps4. But still would like to have it on the vita! And if anything this should be cross buy between ps3<>vita
Terraria-Limited-Time-Bundle.png

TerrariaLimitedTimeBundle2.png
Honestly I don't think there's anything anyone on these forums can do for you. It appears to be a system error with Sony. I have no idea what their User Agreements are. You'd have to take it up with them. :(

Honestly I don't think there's anything anyone on these forums can do for you. It appears to be a system error with Sony. I have no idea what their User Agreements are. You'd have to take it up with them. :(

I've already called Sony lots of times they said it is up to whoever gave Sony the option to have this Limited Time Bundle and then took it away before i could re-buy it! Something do to with licensing or Something between 505 or Engine? i don't i know who!

A video showing I had this ps4 game on 11-12-2014! I could even upload another video to prove I have it again and that I'm the right person or something!

Back
Top Bottom