Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Loki, May 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Terrarian

M.O.A.R news, we want M.O.A.R news! Either way, always a treat to see more news of all the platforms! Already have been enjoying the Console 1.3.1 update! Let’s keep our hopes up for the eventual 1.3.0.7 content for Mobile this year, everyone! ~:D

2. GalaxyShard

GalaxyShard Terrarian

Does anyone know how to disable rulers on xbox one? I got the game a few weeks ago, unfortunately, i cant find anyway to disable it, i also cant get my screen size correctly. Ive tried every option on my tv but the controller hints, health, and mana are always cutoff. There should be a screen size option built in, sortof like minecraft, so everyone can easily play and have fun.

Edit: Fixed the ruler, you press Lb in inventory. Still cant get the screen size

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  3. Bjorn

Bjorn Terrarian

So, reading the news about the Switch, it feels like almost no progress is being made. Cool I guess about the touch, but I play the tv mostly. I think we should all be happy when the game launches this year still, though I doubt it will. Sorry to being a downer, but my hype just shrinks by the day, after waiting for over more then a year your tend to get frustrated.

FiveSix78 likes this.
  4. RockaBen99

RockaBen99 Terrarian

Can't Wait For The New Mobile UI!!!

Quackinton likes this.
  5. Michael18751

Michael18751 Spazmatism

Can you please make all mobile versions and console versions cross compatible? Just don't make is unoptimized for the hardware. All I want is worlds you can play across most platforms. But not to make it slower for that generation like minecraft bedrock edition running the same game on console hardware making it slower. Also if possible could you do USB backups on the nintendo switch version? Or Nintendo switch online backups? Or better yet, Backups in YOUR cloud or a steam cloud ingame?

6. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Terrarian

There is a difficulty right now for cross-playing in different platforms. We may not see that happen in a very long time, possibly not at all. ~:(

However, since Switch console data can be transferred around via USB or Sandisks, it’s very likely that players could backup their worlds/progress, and maybe even have a cloud, since the other consoles have some form of a cloud system! ~;)

7. GhostlyTerrarianYT

GhostlyTerrarianYT Terrarian

I can't wait to play the beta! I'll finally be able to experience fighting the Moon Lord..Maybe even beating him!

8. GalaxyShard

GalaxyShard Terrarian

One year and your down? Wow, just look at mobile (4 years). The switch is quite new, so games like this cant really be released instantly.

One of the only reasons i care for the update

I was gonna actually say possible switch to mobile cross play, then the other versions when they catch up.

Its not a public beta, so not many will get to play. Hopefully we will all be lucky.

9. LeftyRedd

LeftyRedd Terrarian

Can we get the pinch to zoom feature back on PS4 now since a whole bunch of touch things is coming to Switch?
    I think we were told that since the other platforms couldn't do it, it was taken out, but since Switch will be able to pinch to zoom, I'd love for it to come back to PS4.

Blue_M4ge likes this.
  10. Hakaibutsu

Hakaibutsu Terrarian

Man.. I’m so pumped for the Switch. I’ve gotten to the wall of flesh on mobile but I fat thumb things so badly I can’t beat it.

One random question tho, is Lepus supposed to be year round or is mobile just stuck with it ATM until 1.3 drops? I’ll be happy if Lepus doesn’t roll out on Switch, what an annoying boss. :mad:

11. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Terrarian

Lucky for you, Lepus is trapped within Mobile, and will be driven to extinction when 1.3.0.7 arrives! ~:p

Hakaibutsu likes this.
  12. Meta Knight_but_Terraria

Meta Knight_but_Terraria Brain of Cthulhu

I didn't realize anyone was theorizing about that. The Epic Store is absolutely horrible, and Terraria is just the opposite. People would probably boycott your game as a statement. Terraria does not need to be associated with Fortnite.

DJFlare84 likes this.
  13. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

And we don't need any further discussion about here, either. Thanks.

InstaFiz likes this.
  14. ftooly

ftooly Terrarian

So mobile update includes iPhones or not? XD
    Cuz last update was 2 years ago...
    Sorry if my message looks kinda toxic, but feel that i got seriously bullied :D

Attached Files:

15. Aurora3500

Aurora3500 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

As far as I know, iPhones and Android are the main supported platforms for the Mobile version, so they will get the updates. I think Amazon will still be supported as well, but I'm not completely sure on that. For specifics like if older iphones like the iphone 6s will be supported or not, that is unknown at this time. As the time draws closer for the 1.3 Mobile release, they will likely provide more details for specifics such as the minimum specs.

The Real Bryan likes this.
  16. MOBILE GAMER

MOBILE GAMER Terrarian

in building house in mobile it will have build mode like in switch or not or it will be like in 1.2.4 building???:confused::confused::confused::confused:

17. Hakaibutsu

Hakaibutsu Terrarian

This IS good news for me. His minions were obnoxious and Lepus itself was difficult. Basically you had to deal with those annoying psycho babies until about mid normal mode or later.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my query!

The Real Bryan likes this.
  18. TheChallenger97

TheChallenger97 Terrarian

Cant wait any longer. I love terraria and i havent played it because i am hyping myself up for 1.3.1 4 mobile

19. GalaxyShard

GalaxyShard Terrarian

Ps4 isnt touchscreen, is it? I thought it was just a box like xbox.

If anything, iphone will be supported. same with android.

You do know you can just avoid summoning him right? (I havent tried lepus since probably 2014, so i dont remember if auto spawn like EOC, or mech bosses) or change your devices time.

1.3.1 wont be on mobile (yet). mobile is 1.3

20. Proto Persona

Proto Persona The Destroyer

The Dualshock 4 has a touchpad in the middle of it that can use gesture controls. In 1.2.4 it supported pinch to zoom.

More accurately mobile will get 1.3.0.7 like console did first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.