Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
No and the devs say no release date yet

On the bright side, there’s a likely chance of Mobile reaching Beta in about 1-3 (maybe 4) months, within this summer, even though they have left it ambiguous still! Even if I am not selected for the Beta, I’ll still be grateful that the game has reached the 2nd-to-last stage to being released for our eyes to feast on! ~:)

Thank you. I just want it out already. (Ps: minecraft reviews have it at 8/10, but terraria has 10/10, but I would rate it 11/10 :p)
[doublepost=1558575111,1558574951][/doublepost]Terraria for 11 of 10
[doublepost=1558575383][/doublepost]Screams are echoing from the dungeon
[doublepost=1558575475][/doublepost]]

Last edited:
You do know you can just avoid summoning him right? (I havent tried lepus since probably 2014, so i dont remember if auto spawn like EOC, or mech bosses) or change your devices time

Yes, but unfortunately summoning and killing him is the only way to stop the little versions of him from spawning. They are so annoying and the boss was pretty difficult so it made for a rough start to the game. Lol. Now though, I can slaughter him pretty easily so I do that on the start of a new world to keep his minions away.

As for changing devices time... I hadn’t considered that :eek:.. lol. Oh well, he won’t be an issue on switch anyway.

Thank you. I just want it out already. (Ps: minecraft reviews have it at 8/10, but terraria has 10/10, but I would rate it 11/10 :p)
[doublepost=1558575111,1558574951][/doublepost]Terraria for 11 of 10
[doublepost=1558575383][/doublepost]Screams are echoing from the dungeon
[doublepost=1558575475][/doublepost]
xcbb669s0qf11.jpg
Yeah man me to! :D

I really, really, REALLY want it for Switch!!!

Yeah man it's taking ages. Once it comes out, it's gonna be worth the wait, sure of it!

Me too!
[doublepost=1558640272,1558640056][/doublepost]Just to let u no, the terraria state of game will be coming out soon for june!

I'm okay with losing most of the exclusive content only exclusive content I am not okay with losing is the horn of plenty
Can't wait for the update

Am I the only who believes caves should get something to make them more pretty? like a background instead of walls? just like Underworld

Am I the only who believes caves should get something to make them more pretty? like a background instead of walls? just like Underworld
The shallow caves have dirt walls, below that there are backgrounds, first dirt with stones in then stone with stones in.

Caves DO have a natural background without walls, unless things are different on mobile.
I have seen this in mobile, and read it on the wiki so it's probably the same on all versions.

Caves DO have a natural background without walls, unless things are different on mobile.
No it’s the same on all versions. They have a background, but it’s like a sorta wall-ish background. I think he meant like an open, massive cavern sorta thing like the underworld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom