Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Loki, May 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spooderman79

Spooderman79 Terrarian

Pls reply.

2. Owen1383

Owen1383 Steampunker

No and the devs say no release date yet

ZeroHarps and Spooderman79 like this.
  3. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Terrarian

On the bright side, there’s a likely chance of Mobile reaching Beta in about 1-3 (maybe 4) months, within this summer, even though they have left it ambiguous still! Even if I am not selected for the Beta, I’ll still be grateful that the game has reached the 2nd-to-last stage to being released for our eyes to feast on! ~:)

ZeroHarps and Spooderman79 like this.
  4. Spooderman79

Spooderman79 Terrarian

Thank you. I just want it out already. (Ps: minecraft reviews have it at 8/10, but terraria has 10/10, but I would rate it 11/10 :p)
    --- Double Post Merged, May 23, 2019, Original Post Date: May 23, 2019 ---
    Terraria for 11 of 10
    --- Double Post Merged, May 23, 2019 ---
    Screams are echoing from the dungeon
    --- Double Post Merged, May 23, 2019 ---
    ]

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    Animus Viral and Bjorn like this.
  5. Hakaibutsu

Hakaibutsu Terrarian

Yes, but unfortunately summoning and killing him is the only way to stop the little versions of him from spawning. They are so annoying and the boss was pretty difficult so it made for a rough start to the game. Lol. Now though, I can slaughter him pretty easily so I do that on the start of a new world to keep his minions away.

As for changing devices time... I hadn’t considered that :eek:.. lol. Oh well, he won’t be an issue on switch anyway.

6. EUPHORIA*

EUPHORIA* Terrarian

I really, really, REALLY want it for Switch!!!

Bjorn likes this.
  7. Bjorn

Bjorn Terrarian

Yeah man me to! :D

Yeah man it's taking ages. Once it comes out, it's gonna be worth the wait, sure of it!

8. MugsyMugsyton66XA

MugsyMugsyton66XA Terrarian

Oof, I'm actually paranoid now, every other 2 hours I'm checking Google play to see if mobile has an update.

Spooderman79 likes this.
  9. Spooderman79

Spooderman79 Terrarian

Me too!
    --- Double Post Merged, May 23, 2019, Original Post Date: May 23, 2019 ---
    Just to let u no, the terraria state of game will be coming out soon for june!

Bjorn likes this.
  10. Bjorn

Bjorn Terrarian

Wow wait what? Where can i see that! :O

11. Proto Persona

Proto Persona The Destroyer

The State of the Game post comes out once a month, and gets linked on the home page.

Bjorn likes this.
  12. Spooderman79

Spooderman79 Terrarian

Really want June to come out soon! Would love to find the release date sooner!

Bjorn likes this.
  13. Spooderman79

Spooderman79 Terrarian

If I’m in beta, I would almost stop even going to work!

14. Nagol_Kibert

Nagol_Kibert Terrarian

I'm okay with losing most of the exclusive content only exclusive content I am not okay with losing is the horn of plenty
    Can't wait for the update

15. Ilmarinen

Ilmarinen Santa-NK1

I hope they bring back Lepus and Turkor across all platforms. Mythical wyvern too.

16. Geo the Maku Gamer

Geo the Maku Gamer Terrarian

Well they already have people for alpha, no beta people yet

17. Sniper AxL

Sniper AxL Terrarian

Am I the only who believes caves should get something to make them more pretty? like a background instead of walls? just like Underworld

18. InstaFiz

InstaFiz Slime Collector

Caves DO have a natural background without walls, unless things are different on mobile.

19. RockaBen99

RockaBen99 Terrarian

The shallow caves have dirt walls, below that there are backgrounds, first dirt with stones in then stone with stones in.

I have seen this in mobile, and read it on the wiki so it's probably the same on all versions.

20. TheWith3r129

TheWith3r129 Terrarian

No it’s the same on all versions. They have a background, but it’s like a sorta wall-ish background. I think he meant like an open, massive cavern sorta thing like the underworld.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.