Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they have nothing to give.
Is it too much to ask for to wait every month for status updates? They’re almost done.

Exactly! The main reason why I like these status updates is because the devs are showing their presence to the game’s players in a monthly (heck, maybe even daily in here!) basis, showing that they have not left the game behind, and are keeping the game in a nice and healthy state with the constant flow of what they are doing, which some other games and their devs do not have/use, which potentially causes their eventual downfall due to the lack of dev-player connectivity, and Terraria luckily has that type of commitment! Even though they currently have nothing to give, it’s nice to see them commune with us players while the grand debut is ever-progressing to us!~:)

Last edited:
I’ve been waiting for a while. When is the June state of the game coming? I know you don’t know but I’m just curious. (Wait, that makes no sense)

The state of the game always comes out at the END of the month.
This very thread we're posting in right now was started on May 14. The previous one was started on April 15. So the end... of the first half of the month!

In fact:
  1. 8th November 2018 (first "State of the Game" thread in these forums, the only previous "state of" thread was this, all the way back in 2016)
  2. 17th December 2018
  3. 28th January 2019
  4. 25th February 2019
  5. 18th March 2019
  6. 15th April 2019
  7. 14th May 2019
It's usually the middle of the month rather than the end. That said, I suppose it's going to be late this time because we already had the whole 1.4 announcement and trailer. They probably figure they need to have stuff to speak about, on the PC side of things, other than simply showing the 1.4 trailer again. After all, these threads are posted in the PC section of the forums, even if they also appear in the console and mobile sections.

This very thread we're posting in right now was started on May 14. The previous one was started on April 15. So the end... of the first half of the month!

In fact:
  1. 8th November 2018 (first "State of the Game" thread in these forums, the only previous "state of" thread was this, all the way back in 2016)
  2. 17th December 2018
  3. 28th January 2019
  4. 25th February 2019
  5. 18th March 2019
  6. 15th April 2019
  7. 14th May 2019
It's usually the middle of the month rather than the end. That said, I suppose it's going to be late this time because we already had the whole 1.4 announcement and trailer. They probably figure they need to have stuff to speak about, on the PC side of things, other than simply showing the 1.4 trailer again. After all, these threads are posted in the PC section of the forums, even if they also appear in the console and mobile sections.
They could have also been too busy preparing for E3 and subsequently recovering from it to make a post just yet. Attending a convention can be draining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom