IC Terraria: The Beginnings (In Character)

``ssss…. second assignment.. search underground..``
-Begins to dig with the copper pickaxe underground before landing on some stone with a nearby path deeper-
``ssssssssss. might need assistance to dig... and search!``

``ssssssss….. lets look around to search for places to search for ore and heart shaped crystals.... and maybe other things like loot...``

``Okay....``
-Searches and finds some gold and a gold chest with a mirror (the magic mirror), a few bombs and a healing potion-

-Shrug and notices a stack of heart crystals nearby but decides not to care-
``Umm.. just a ordinary mirror... I guess...``
-Declines the normalness of the mirror on the inside of my robotic yet possibly non existent heart-

``...…… just why.... I also felt the ground temporay shake...…..``
-Moves slightly away and just grabs the nearby heart crystals before digging deeper into the cavern layer-

-Gets attacked by a bat while mining ore and getting heart crystals but feels little pain due to... well... (Edge being a robot and the bat nibbling/biting, basically 1-4 damage) -

``seriously.... I have a bad feeling of more monsters and maybe traps...``

``I don't know..``
-A little mining later, Edge has found 50 of all ore excluding tungsten which he found 100 of and some heart crystals-
``Seem like I got 50 of most ore and 100 of tungsten... do you want half of the crystals I found..``

(Note, 4 heart crystals were found by Edge while yours prob just explored the cavern layer)

-Shrugs and uses 2 heart crystals while the other 2 are for someone else before taking a look-
``That's a lot of lava..... I can't even detect the location and its threat until more progress has been made``
-Eyes turn red while saying a weird sentence-
``The BL-DD MOoN…. RETurn to surface.....``

"Okay... If you say so..."
-Snatches Magic Mirror and uses it with Edge next to me-
-Looks up at the sky-
"The moon is red?"

Back
Top Bottom